How Much Does Custom Furniture Cost?
How To Order And Get A Price On A Custom Project
This page features the typical price range for each category of projects we produce.
Final pricing of your custom project will vary depending on the following factors:
- The amount and type of epoxy resin necessary for your project.
- Whether or not you choose a custom epoxy resin color.
- The wood species.
- The size of wood slabs necessary for your project.
- The inclusion of auxillary features such as LED lights, extra drawers, wire concealment features, electrical outlet configurations, etc.
- The use of embedded objects in your epoxy resin river inlaid items.
- The shape of your custom furniture project.
- The level of complexity in your leg/base design.
On average, it takes 120 days for your project to be built and delivered to your door, unless otherwise scheduled for priority building. Please ask your CVCF sales representative for current lead times when reaching out.
Prices seen here do not include shipping. Shipping prices are available at the bottom of this page.
Below are the price ranges for common furniture projects built to reside in the home. These include:
- Dining room tables.
- Kitchen tables.
- Coffee tables.
- Side tables, accent tables, and sofa tables.
- Countertops and kitchen islands.
- Beds & headboards.
- Interior sliding doors.
Keep in mind, these are our most popular furniture categories. If you have a more unique furniture idea, such as shelving units, wall designs, or more unique custom designs, we will still consider your project for a quote.
Below are the price ranges for common commercial and work-related projects. These include:
- Conference room and office tables.
- Desks for the home or office.
Admittedly, no custom furniture project is necessarily exclusive to one purpose or location. But, for organization's sake, these are prices for furniture projects we've built for restaurants, homes, and other places of business. Including:
- Interior sliding doors.
- Countertops and bar tops.
As previously mentioned, there are several factors that play into the final price of a project. These are some of the most popular augmentations that cause price increases in custom furniture projects.
Our team carefully hand-packs your project into a custom crate, and sees it off.
Each project we send out is delivered in a custom-built padded crate by our shipping vendor, which can ship to each of the continental 48 states in the U.S. Depending on your delivery location's distance from our shop in Cleveland, OH, crating and shipping will add $900 to $1,500 to your final price.
When recieving your project, we always recommend you have extra help on-site to unload and transport the piece of furniture.
These costs presented below do not apply to those who opt to pick up their custom furniture project from our shop in Cleveland, or to those who are local to Northeast Ohio and can have our crew manually deliver and install the piece in your home or place of business.