About Our Custom Furniture Designers, Makers And Builders – We Love American History And USA Traditions
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture is a team of experienced craftsmen, woodworkers, metalsmiths and creative furniture designers that manufacture and construct beautiful, handcrafted custom hardwood and unique metal furniture. Buy custom furniture for sale near you or online from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture.
Where To Buy High Quality Custom Furniture For Sale In The USA
CVCF sells modern home décor, custom dining tables, custom made walnut river tables, affordable American signature furniture, and handcrafted epoxy resin river dining tables. You can submit your custom furniture design and get a price for fabrication, delivery and assembly. Prices start at $800.
When you buy completely 100% custom furniture or a woodworking project from CVCF you choose ALL the materials and you also approve the design drawings.
CVCF also sells rustic furniture, live edge dining tables, epoxy resin headboards and river tables that are in stock here. Learn how the highest quality river tables and the best custom wood and metal furnishings are handcrafted in America in 2020, here. Find out how CVCF designs and build custom furniture for small space living and tiny houses by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 440-591-5511 to start a conversation.
How CVCF Collaborates Online And By Phone With Our U.S. Clients To Co-Design Custom Made Furniture
2020 was a year in which CVCF customers started spending more time working from home and as a result, they methodically started to refocus their attention on their living spaces and the interior design of their homes. Hallelujah! CVCF’s industrious furniture designers have been busy as beavers co-designing custom furniture with our clients to help them refresh and renovate their abodes to fit the new normal. After all, “A man’s home is his castle.” CVCF furniture designers are now creating gorgeous accessible custom furniture and décor for American families.
CVCF works with customers in the U.S. that do not want to shop for fine custom furniture in brick-and-mortar retail stores due to the COVID pandemic. Because the COVID-19 pandemic has prompted more consumers to use digital solutions and e-commerce to commission a piece of custom furniture, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture has refined the use of video calling applications to collaborate with customers on their design ideas for handmade dining tables, desks, beds, kitchen island tops, conference room tables, chairs and other types of furniture. Because of the COVID-19, America’s furniture-buying binge is raging on.
In 2020 the high-end furniture designers (Sheldon Myeroff and Zach Schulte) became practically famous and certainly influential on social media for their commitment to high quality custom furniture and trendy epoxy resin and natural wood furniture designs. In 2020, CVCF furniture designers introduced a line of blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves. Rustic farmhouse furniture handcrafted by CVCF is also a big seller and very popular.
Even though many classic and contemporary style furniture buyers in the U.S. Google “custom furniture near me” to find a local furniture maker in their neighborhood, the reality is that a national custom furniture company such as CVCF can provide an equal, if not better, level of customer service during the design and build phases of the project than an individual or local artisan. CVCF works with customers from Los Angeles to New York City to design and build custom dining room furniture, custom living room furniture, custom bedroom furniture, custom home office furniture, custom farmhouse furniture, custom furniture for small spaces and custom outdoor furniture that will last for generations.
Because CVCF custom furniture project managers have mastered many aspects of computer and telephone technology we frequently work with clients that are exceptionally internet-savvy. They have their own furniture design ideas and do a fair amount of research before ordering furniture from CVCF online.
CVCF customers realize that they don’t have to search online for “custom furniture near me” to get fantastic customer service and unlimited customization options to reinvent the interior design of their living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. CVCF does not just follow the “The Next Big Interior Design Trend“, we create them in our research and development studio in Cleveland, Ohio. If you want your home to look chic, call 440-591-5511 to talk with a custom furniture designer. CVCF designers have an innate ability to incorporate and adapt traditional furniture influences to enhance the look and style of dining tables, desks and beds.
CVCF understands that Americans want to stay at home to shop online for custom built furniture and home décor to limit the spread of the coronavirus. CVCF’s has made it easy for customers to make custom furniture design decisions online and to use e-commerce. While traditional retailers in the U.S. have seen a decline in sales since the pandemic started, CVCF has seen a surge in online orders for custom made furniture.
Overseas furniture manufacturing and shipping has been disrupted because of the pandemic and as a result more American consumers are ordering custom furniture from CVCF to make their living spaces and work space more comfortable. CVCF has not been impacted by the significant slow down in the U.S. supply chain because the firm sources it’s sustainably sourced hardwoods and solid wood slabs from Amish lumber mills and saw mills nearby in Ohio.
CVCF is close to perfecting a seamless e-commerce experience for custom furniture customers that want to browse, research and purchase handmade furniture. CVCF has customers of all ages from all parts of the U.S. that are amazed at how easy it is to order furniture in any shape or size online. Because of COVID-19 custom furniture demand “tailwinds“, CVCF is helping people in Atlanta, Chicago, Austin, Orlando and other U.S. cities migrate from brick-and-mortar to digital. CVCF offers multiple furniture delivery options such as front door step, inside and white glove service.
CVCF works with people that are living in small spaces and tiny houses in San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia and San Antonio to design and build extendable benches, drop-leaf tables that can be stored on a wall, custom lofts, storage box coffee tables, highly functional handmade desk-beds, collapsible dining tables, wall-mounted laptop desks, fold-out convertible desks, floating desks with storage and bespoke expanding tables that emphasize space efficiency and easy storage.
CVCF table designers use 2020 Internet technologies and videotelephony products such as Zoom video conferencing, FaceTime, Dropbox, websites, furniture design software, co-creation functions, texting and email to virtually interface and collaborate with our clients throughout the U.S. to design and develop custom furniture remotely. CVCF encourages customers to be actively involved in the creation of the design elements of the custom furniture they buy.
See How CVCF Builds The Custom Furniture We Sell In The U.S. On Etsy, CustomMade.com, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube And Instagram
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture is a team of expert designers, experienced craftsmen, veteran carpenters, up-and-coming woodworkers and creative resin artists that create beautiful and custom hardwood furniture. The most common custom furniture material we use is sturdy natural wood.
Find out how the CVCF furniture makers build custom furniture on YouTube. Watch videos to learn about our custom furniture building process (from beginning to end) for epoxy resin and wood river tables on YouTube. Learn where and how to buy bespoke custom furniture handmade from 100% solid wood in the U.S by watching this video. Prices start at $800.00. Find out how you design furniture, submit the design and get it custom built by watching this popular YouTube video.
CVCF designs and builds custom wood furniture for individuals, families and businesses throughout the United States. We ship custom furniture to clients in all 50 states. Learn about buying our custom furniture on Facebook.
Get more ideas about handcrafted contemporary wood furniture you can buy from CVCF on the visual discovery engine, Pinterest. See pictures of custom built furniture we have made by visiting this American image sharing and social media service, here.
Get furniture design ideas on the American photo and video sharing social networking service, Instagram. CVCF has beautiful pictures and fun videos of custom made modern epoxy resin and wood furniture and rustic live edge wood furniture on here. Custom furniture sold in 2020 in the U.S. is showcased on Instagram, including dining tables, river tables, desks, conference tables, kitchen island tops, table tops, countertops, coffee tables and farmhouse tables.
We have a large selection of handmade custom furniture for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and offices. See pictures of our dining tables, desks, beds and cabinets on CustomMade.com. CVCF specializes in live edge dining tables, river tables and benches made from walnut wood slabs.
CVCF sells custom handmade furniture on the American e-commerce website, Etsy. If you were wondering how to shop on Etsy for custom furniture, learn more here. Small business on Etsy such as CVCF, are making custom furniture more attainable. Check out CVCF’s unique custom made epoxy resin and wood furniture on Etsy here.
Because CVCF is a national furniture company that focuses on high quality, high-end custom furniture and luxury home décor, our prices are normally a tad bit higher than those on Etsy. Because individual furniture makers that advertise on Etsy work out their basements and garages, their prices are traditionally lower than CVCF’s prices. If quality matters, order you custom furniture from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. If you are looking for the lowest priced custom furniture sold online in the U.S., you may find what you are looking for on Etsy, even though the online marketplace that connects sellers with buyers is pushing away small sellers.
CVCF Pays Tribute To Great American Furniture Designers With Every Piece We Make
CVCF furniture designers and craftspeople have a kinship with trees and a profound appreciation for the founder of live edge furniture, George Nakashima (1905-1990). We share his passion for wood furniture designs that showcase the inherent beauty of natural shapes, organic lines, unfinished edges, live edges, natural textures. CVCF furniture designers and woodworkers strive for discipline, patience and perfection when we make and manufacture high-end wooden furniture for homes, restaurants, hotels and offices. Some of our favorite furniture materials are natural epoxy resin as wells as salvaged, knotted and burled wood.
The uniquely designed epoxy resin and wood ‘river’ tables perfected over the last 5 years are now so popular that many American consumers are now very aware of their popularity. When CVCF joiners, live edge artisans, resin artists, carpenters and cabinetmakers design and build custom dining tables and custom desks for U.S. homes and offices, we strive for perfection. Their mastery of hand tools and joinery techniques give CVCF the ability to create custom furniture that resembles vintage furniture, antique furniture, 18th century furniture, 19th century furniture and 20th century furniture – but with a modern flair.
CVCF industrial style furniture designers have been truly inspired by the contributions of Charles Ormond Eames, Jr. and Bernice Alexandra “Ray” Kaiser Eames. We incorporate rustic colors to build industrial furniture that livens up dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, conference rooms and offices. CVCF woodworkers source distressed wood elements, salvaged equipment, old industrial hardware, rustic metals, reclaimed barn wood and weathered wood from a variety of rural and urban sources in Northeast Ohio. CVCF furniture designers and master carpenters are experts at using unexpected and unique materials from long abandoned barns, warehouses, lofts, factories, unused churches and industrial spaces. Vintage industrial style furniture and industrial chic décor designed and manufactured by CVCF simulates the turn-of-the-century industrial era by showcasing utilitarianism, roughness, imperfections, practicality, rawness, agedness. CVCF also designs and builds edgy farmhouse dining tables.
Custom CNC Machined Resin Tables And Wood Tables And Ocean Tables For Sale
In 2020, CVCF perfected the art of making custom tables with epoxy inlays, CNC river tables, ‘Ocean Tables‘, CNC machined river tables with epoxy resin, custom wood and epoxy resin kitchen islands, and ‘Canyon River Tables‘. In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture shows you multi-colored epoxy resin being poured and shaped into an epoxy resin and wood ocean table ordered by a family in New York. We sell custom made ocean tables and moving ocean coffee tables made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States. These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of furniture that looking like seashores with moving tides. We build custom tables and desks for California and Florida homes and businesses where ocean tables, waterfall tables, river tables, nautical décor, coastal furniture and other water themed furniture are in demand.
Types Of Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture Sold In The U.S. In 2020 By CVCF
Select From The Following Options For A Custom Table Made To Order Just For You
- Table Length (36″, 48″, 60″, 78″, 120″, Etc.)
- Table Width (18″, 24″,32″, 36″, 40″, 4’6″, Etc.)
- Table Height (16″, 18″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 40″, 42″, Etc.)
- Table Depth (24″, 30″, 36″, Etc.)
- Table Shape (Rectangular, Square, Round, Oval, Boat, Circular, U-Shaped, Racetrack Oval, Rounded Corners, Etc.)
- Table Top Thickness (1″, 1.5″, 1 3/4″, 2″, 2.5″, Etc.)
- Table Seating Capacity, (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, Etc.)
- Table Type (Dining, Kitchen, Coffee, Conference, Parsons, Bar, Extendable, Wood Slab, River, Ocean, Chess, Bedside, End, Gaming, Pool, Waterfall, Drafting, End, Sofa, Coral Reef, Cocktail, Console, CNC Engraved, Vanity, Corner, Picnic, Accent, Bar, L-Shaped Table Desks, Nested, Outdoor, Residential, Work, Commercial, Kitchen Island, Etc.)
- Table Design Style (Farmhouse, Industrial, Modern, Rustic, Live Edge, Lift Top, Shaker, Hospitality, Contemporary, Epoxy Resin River, Harvest, Drop Leaf, Folding, For Small Spaces, Antique, French Country, Queen Anne, Vintage, Artistic, Mid-Century Modern, Pennsylvania Dutch, Traditional, Etc.)
- Wood Species & Type Of Table Top (Walnut, Natural Wood Slab, Live Edge, Figured Maple, Brown Maple, Hard Maple, Logs, White Or Red Oak, Hickory, Elm, Solid Wood, American Hardwoods, Alder, Mahogany, Cherry, Birch, Ash, Fir, Teak, Rosewood, Reclaimed Wood, Pine, Exotic, Etc.)
- Table Legs & Base (Trestle, Trapezoid, Single Pedestal, Double Pedestal, Wood, Metal, Steel, Cross, Bold Down, Bar Height, Single Solid Leg, Tree Stump/Trunk, Turned Legs, Post, Etc.)
- Table Top Coating, Sheen, Finish, Paint Or Stain (Epoxy Resin Topcoat, Urethane Topcoat, Polyurethane, High-End Clear Coat, Tung Oil Satin Finish, Semi-Gloss Varnish, Water-Based Finish, Oil-Based Finish, Urethane Varnish, Etc.)
- Table Hardware And Parts (Leaf Supports, Table Locks, Fasteners, Drop Leaf Supports, Nailhead Trim, Surface Mount Corner Brackets, Pins, Braces, Table Lift Mechanisms, Slides, Blanks, Table Leg Brackets, Sockets, Lever Locks, Extension Hardware, Hinges, Knobs, Pulls, Bumpers, Casters, Connectors, Wheels, Edge Covers, Feet, Decorative Hardware, Folding Hardware, Etc.)
- Table Materials (Wood, Epoxy Resin, Glass, Natural, Steel, Brass, Laminates, Formica, Synthetic, Cast Iron, Marble, Granite, Plastic, Plywood, Stainless Steel, Quartz, Leg Feet, Etc.)
Types And Styles Of Custom Tables Sold By CVCF To U.S. Customers In 2020
- Custom Made Dining Tables For Sale
- Buy A Custom Kitchen Table
- Custom Kitchen Island Tops For Sale
- Commission A Handmade Walnut Dining Table
- Order A Custom Built Epoxy Resin River Table
- Commission A Custom Made Live Edge Table
- Custom Natural Wood Tables
- Custom Reclaimed Wood Tables
- Custom Size Tables
- Custom Ocean Tables
- Order A Custom Conference Room Table Or Boardroom Table
- Custom Tables With CNC Engraved Logos And Branding Elements
- Made To Order Dining Tables
- Custom Extendable Dining Tables
- High Quality Handcrafted Solid Wood Tables
- Custom Coffee Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Custom Epoxy Tables
- Custom Wood, Steel And Glass Tables
- Custom Gaming Tables And Desks
- Custom Ergonomic And Adjustable Height Tables And Desks
- Custom Farm (Farmhouse) Tables
- Custom Wood Tables For Boats, Watercraft, Hovercraft, Airboats, Marine Vehicles and Yachts
- Custom Tables For Restaurants And Hotels
- Custom Industrial Tables
- Custom Tables And Desks For Personal Computers (PC)
- Custom Rustic Tables
- Custom Coffee Tables
- Custom Poker Tables (With Shuffler Or Dining Tops)
- Custom Walnut Table Tops
- Custom Turned Leg Dining Tables
- Custom Made Modern Dining Tables
- Trestle Tables
- Pedestal Tables
- Custom Bar Tables
- Round Dining Tables For 4, 6, 8 Or 10 People
- 60″, 72″ & 84″ Round Dining Tables
- Custom Beer Die Tables
- Custom Beer Pong Tables
- Handmade Dining Tables
- Unique Bedside Tables, End Tables, Side Tables, Sofa Tables, Entry Tables and Coffee Tables
Custom Tables For Boats
A new market that CVCF started serving in 2019 is high quality custom furniture for boats. CVCF recently built a number of custom solid wood tables for luxurious yachts and shipped them to marinas in California and Florida. CVCF handcrafts unique custom marine furniture, beautiful hardwood marine tables for boats, watercraft, hovercraft, airboats, marine vehicles, RVs and yachts. Throughout 2020 , CVCF woodworkers and resin artists took many months to develop an epoxy resin top coating for marine furniture that is moisture and salt resistant. It was worth the research and development to ensure the quality and durability of our custom marine furniture and luxury boat tables. The same epoxy resin and woodworking technology is used to handcraft one-of-a-kind outdoor dining tables and outdoor bar tops. CVCF also sells custom size marine cabin tables, teak marine tables and teak table tops for boats.
Styles Of Natural Wood And Reclaimed Wood Custom Hand-Crafted Conference Tables Made To Your Design Specifications
- Custom Wood Conference Room Tables
- Large Conference Room Tables
- 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ and 20′ Conference Tables
- Modern Conference Tables
- 72′ Round Conference Tables
- Industrial Conference Tables
- Rustic Conference Tables
- Boat Shaped Conference Tables That Make It Easier For People Seated To See Each Other
- Racetrack Oval Shaped Conference Tables
- Large Round Conference Tables
- Executive Conference Tables
- Modular Conference Room Tables
- Ocean Conference Tables
- Small Conference Tables
- High Top Conference Tables (36″), Tall Conference Tables, High Top Meeting Tables, Counter Height Conference Tables, Cafe Height Conference Tables, Standing Height Meeting Tables, Standing Height Tables With Storage And Standing Height Conference Tables
- Black Walnut Conference Tables
- Resin Conference Tables
- River Conference Tables
- Conference Tables With Logos And Branding
- Conference Room Tables With Power (Power Ready)
- Natural Wood Conference Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Conference Tables
- Small Boardroom Tables
- Large Boardroom Tables
- Unique And Very Cool Conference Room Tables
- Wood Conference Tables With CNC Epoxy Resin Inlays
Custom Conference Tables With CNC Logo Designs And Branding Elements
View pictures of river tables that CVCF recently designed, built and delivered to customers in the U.S in 2020. Watch a video showing how we created a 19′ CNC engraved Mississippi River conference table from wood, epoxy resin and steel, here. This black walnut river table was handcrafted for the corporate conference room of the Crescent River Port Pilots’ Association, which is located in Louisiana.
Buy a custom made epoxy resin and wood table made with your vinyl decal, favorite sports team emblem, logo, stickers, college mascot or personal family pictures embedded under the epoxy in the table top. Get more information about epoxy resin and wood tables that are custom made with your favorite emblems, decals, stickers and logos here. Order a custom live edge desk.
Buy Custom Hospitality Furniture For Your Five-Diamond Restaurant, Five-Star Hotel, Boutique Inn, Country Club, Conference Center, Casino, Chain Restaurant Or Exclusive Resort From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
Custom furniture is handmade by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture in Cleveland, Ohio for our hospitality industry clientele and is shipped anywhere in the U.S. Custom hotel furniture built by CVCF is frequently made with epoxy resin, wood and metal. CVCF is a full-service provider of high quality handcrafted furniture for the hospitality industry. CVCF can make you 1 table or 100 tables, although 100 will take longer. CVCF manufactures unique dining tables, benches, conference tables, rustic live edge bar tops, hostess stands, one-of-a-kind lounge furniture, modern banquettes, hotel lobby furniture, barn doors, divider walls, stools, lounge seating, chairs, counter tops, specialty podiums, waiting room furniture, booths, epoxy resin and wood river tables and concierge desks that use a wide range of materials. Browse our custom hotel and restaurant furniture design gallery here.
View Pictures Of Custom Built Furniture Handmade For Customers In The USA
Prices For Custom Made Epoxy Resin Desks And Custom Made Live Edge Desks