Submit Your Furniture Design Idea Here To Get A Quote
Brandon, woodworker and expert resin artist at CVCF, shows you how to create the subtle (or not so subtle) “swirl” effects in the resin poured down a river table, here.
- How To Order The Furniture You Custom Designed
- Submit Your Furniture Design Online For A Price Quote
- Approve The Quote And Pay A Deposit By Check Or Credit Card
- Co-Design Your Custom Furniture Online With CVCF Furniture Makers
- Approve The Completed River Table Design/Build Project By Reviewing Pictures Online And Pay The Balance Due Online
Information On River Tables And Epoxy Resin From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Much Does A River Table Cost?
Small river tables range from $800 – $4,000, and larger river tables range from $1,800 – $6,500. Get more river table prices, here.
- How Thick Should A River Table Be?
CVCF frequently uses wood slabs that are 2″ thick to custom build sturdy river tables for customers that order locally and online in the U.S. After sanding, these 2″ thick slabs end up being about 1 3/4″ thick.
- Are River Tables Strong?
Well built epoxy resin river tables made by CVCF with sturdy natural live edge hardwood slabs are extremely durable and can seat 8, 10, 12 or more people. The surfaces of river table tops made by CVCF, are beautiful, strong and virtually impenetrable. The custom metal river table legs and bases handcrafted by CVCF will last for generations without maintenance.
Learn About Building River Tables And Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Do You Make A River Table?
This video shows how the “river” in a “River Table” is created by the furniture making team at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. A River Table is a live edge table that uses colored epoxy resin to fill the gap between two opposing live edge pieces– thus creating the appearance of a small “river.”
- Why Is Epoxy So Expensive?
The epoxy resins used by CVCF river table builders to coat river table tops are more expensive than casting (polyester or liquid synthetic) resins which are used for molds, figurines, industrial prototypes, jewelry and crafts. Casting resins cost less than clear epoxy resins but CVCF normally uses more expensive epoxy resins to build the highest quality handcrafted and custom designed river tables, due to their strength.
- What Is The Best Epoxy For A River Table?
CVCF uses many types of epoxy resins to build epoxy resin river tables and epoxy resin wooden countertops at our U.S. custom furniture manufacturing facility. CVCF river table builders prefer to use crystal clear high performance epoxy resins for wood slab countertops, kitchen countertops and dining room table tops because these epoxy resins are reliable and durable. The epoxy resins used by CVCF are resistant to burns, stains, scratches, gouges, cracks and chips.
Custom Wood And Metal Furniture Prices | 2021 Price Ranges (U.S.) For Custom Built Handmade Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture
- LED Lit Live Edge Dining Room Table With Blue Resin River & Specialty Base
- CNC Epoxy Chesapeake Bay Table | Sold & Co-Designed Online In 2020 | $7,000+
- Walnut Live Edge Kitchen Table With Teal Epoxy Resin River $8,500+ 
- Co-Designed Handmade Live Edge Minimalistic Laptop Desk $3,000+ 
- Handmade Co-Designed Walnut Dining Room Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Handcrafted & Co-Designed Walnut Dining Table With Blue Epoxy River $6,500+
- Co-Designed Live Edge Dining Table | White (Pearl) Epoxy River $4,000+
- Large Black Walnut Dining Room Table Sold Online $6,500+ Black Epoxy River
- Epoxy Resin “Intercoastal Waterway” Dining Table $10,000+ | Live Edge
- Co-Designed & Handcrafted Elm Kitchen Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River 
- Co-Designed Live Edge Conference Room Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River 
- Walnut Dining Room Table With Copper & Black Epoxy River $6,500+ 
- Teal Blue Epoxy River Kitchen Island Countertop $3,500+ Hickory Live Edge Wood
- Co-Designed Spalted Sofa Table With Turquoise River Sold Online $3,500+
- Handmade Live Edge Walnut Adjustable Height Rising Desk $3,500+
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table [CNC Carved Resin Filled Logo] $6,800+
- Co-Designed Dining Room Table With Black Epoxy River $6,500+ Sold Online
- Custom Live Edge Black Epoxy River Dining Table $7,000+ With Crystals
- River Coffee Tables For Sale | Coffee Table & End Table Set $4,500+ 
- Co-Designed & Handcrafted Natural Maple Burl Live Edge Coffee Table 
- Square Purple Epoxy River Dining Table Sold Online $4,200+ Walnut Live Edge
- Buy A Custom Round Epoxy River Dining Table For Sale 60″, 72″, 84″ $6,000+
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Table Sold Online $5,900+ Live Edge Walnut
- Hickory Live Edge Dining Room Table $6,100+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Large Green Epoxy Resin River Dining Table With Matching Credenza $8,000+
- Black Walnut Conference Room Table With Black Epoxy Resin River For Sale Online
- Custom Walnut Live Edge River Table With LED Lights $9,000+ Matching Bench
- Custom Stained Oak Blue Epoxy River Dining Room Table [Sold Online In 2020]
- Walnut Epoxy River Picnic Table With Matching Bench Sold Online $10,200+
- Custom Blue Epoxy River Dining Table $7,200+ Matching Console Table $1,900+
- Choose Any Color For An Epoxy Resin River Dining Table $5,600+ Live Edge
- Handmade End Grain Elm Black Epoxy Resin Cross Section Live Edge Table
- White Pearl Epoxy River Coffee Table | Black Walnut | Round (Oval) $2,500+
- Custom Made Black Walnut Table Tops For Sale $4,500+ Epoxy Resin Rivers
- Live Edge LED Backlit Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $9,000+ For Sale
- Live Edge Walnut Coffee Tables For Sale | River Tables With Rocks
- Epoxy Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | Custom Beach Style Furniture $2,400+
- 18′ Modular Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $24,000+ [Mississippi River]
- Custom Kitchen Island Tops For Sale | Epoxy Resin & Wood Island Tops
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table | CNC Carved & Epoxy Resin Filled Logo
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Room Table $7,900+ Live Edge White Oak
- Blue Epoxy Resin River & Black Walnut River Dining Room Table $8,600+
- Walnut Live Edge Reception Desk With Black Epoxy Resin River $6,600+
- Coffee Table With Black Epoxy River [Co-Designed Online With Client In 2020]
- Handmade Maple Wood Wall Hanging With Purple Epoxy Resin River Art 
- L-Shaped Live Edge Walnut Wood Home Office Desk Sold Online In 2020 $6,400+
- Custom Built Rustic Barn Wood Sliding Interior Door [Sold Locally In 2020]
- Walnut Live Edge Dining Table | Clear Epoxy River | Embedded Rocks $6,500+
- Co-Designed Live Edge Walnut Coffee Table With Green Epoxy River 
- Custom Live Edge Green Epoxy Resin River LED Backlit Dining Table $5,800+
- Live Edge Wood Benches For Sale | With Backs, Hairpin Legs Or Metal Legs
- Kitchen Table With Epoxy Resin River And Seashells | Co-Designed With Kathleen
- Handmade Maple Live Edge Wood And Epoxy Resin Wall Art 
- Handmade Cherry Wood And Epoxy Resin Wall Art 
- Black Walnut Kitchen Table | Blue Epoxy Resin River | LED Backlit $7,500+
- Co-Designed Handcrafted Modern Sliding Interior Doors [Sold Locally In 2020]
- Live Edge Walnut Dining Table With Red Epoxy Resin River For Sale
- Large And Modern Custom Conference Table $11,500+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Epoxy Resin River Kitchen Table Sold Locally In 2020 $6,500+
- Co-Designed Black Epoxy River Live Edge Dining Table $6,500+ Sold Locally
- Buy A Custom Built Round Conference Table For Sale | Epoxy Live Edge $7,000+
- Light Blue Epoxy Resin And Cherry Wood Wall Hanging With Sand And Pebbles
- Epoxy Resin River Coffee Table With Sand & Pebbles $1,600+ [2020 Design]
- Live Edge Hickory Wood L-Shaped Adjustable Electric Standing/Sitting Desk
- Custom Built Rustic Harvest Farmhouse Table Co-Designed Locally With Jane
- Custom Turquoise Epoxy River Bench $2,800+[Co-Designed Online In 2020]
- Custom Made Epoxy Resin River Bar Top Co-Designed Online With Steve
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Coat Hanger Co-Designed With Local Client In 2019
- Live Edge Tiger Maple Countertop Co-Designed With Local Client $2,400+
- Custom Outdoor Porch Swing Bed Sold Locally | Prices $4,600+ [Cypress Wood]
- Custom Made Wood Dining Table Co-Designed By CVCF And Customer $3,200+
- Epoxy Resin & Wood Countertops For Sale | Wood Slab Tabletops & Bar Tops
- Epoxy Dining Table Co-Designed With Client In 2020 $4,650+ Shipped To NY
- Interior Sliding Barn Door With Mirror Co-Designed With Local Client In 2019
- Rustic Beams And Mantle Co-Designed With Andrew Blank [Interior Designer]
- Modern Credenza Co-Designed By CVCF And Steve In 2019 [Local Customer]
- Custom Rustic Harvest (Farmhouse) Table Delivered To Chad In Minnesota In 2019
- Maple Epoxy River Table For Sale At The CVCF River Table Online Store
- Maple Wood Waterfall Style Coffee Tables For Sale Locally And Online At CVCF
- Walnut Waterfall Style End Tables And Coffee Tables For Sale Online At CVCF
- Handcrafted Maple Leaf Coffee Tables For Sale Locally And Online At CVCF
- Handmade Live Edge Walnut Dining Table For Sale Locally Or Online
- Live Edge “Foothills” King Size Headboard And Bed Frame For Sale Online $6,500+
- Live Edge “Park City” King Size Headboard & Bed Frame For Sale Online $5,200+
- Custom Live Edge Wood Slab Coal Forged Sofa Table For Sale Online
- Live Edge And Steel Crescent Shaped Coffee Table For Sale Online $1,150+
- Butternut Wood & Steel Occasional (Accent) Chair For Sale Online $1,800+
- Handmade Walnut Live Edge Black Epoxy Resin River Table For Sale Online $5,000+
- Epoxy Waterfall Desk Co-Designed Online With Steve In 2019 $4,900+
- Live Edge Walnut Dining Table Handmade By CVCF For Chere & Dave In 2019
- Walnut Epoxy Resin Table Co-Designed With York Tech College $5,600+ 
- Glow In The Dark Epoxy Resin River Dining Table With Backlit LED Lights $14,000+
- Live Edge Epoxy River Coffee Table With Seashells $3,950+ | For Sale Online
- Large Conference Tables For 8, 10, 12 Or 20 People | 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ & 20′
- Custom 16′ Live Edge Walnut Conference Table With Blue Epoxy River $13,500+
- Wood Filing Cabinets Handcrafted By CVCF For Local Client In 2016
- Handcrafted Modern Dresser Co-Designed By CVCF With A Local Client In 2016
- High Quality Custom Built Mudroom Bench With Cabinets Below | CVCF 2019
- Custom Kitchen Islands For Sale | You Choose The Size, Shape & Features
- Custom Made Reclaimed Wood Dresser Sold Locally In 2017 | “Sunset Strips”
- Custom Live Edge Walnut Blue Epoxy River Dining Table Sold Locally In 2019
- Co-Designed Epoxy Resin River Kitchen Table $4,500+ | Live Edge Wood 2019
- Live Edge Epoxy River Dining Table Co-Designed Online And Shipped To NY
- Custom Furniture For Sale In Chicago | Gorgeous Rustic Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Custom Live Edge Walnut Shelves Shipped By CVCF To Kerry In Michigan 2019
- Knotty Alder Barn Doors For Kerry
- Custom Built Rustic Barn Wood Desk $2,950 | Sold Locally In 2019 By CVCF
- Live Edge Blue Epoxy Resin River Conference Table With LED Lights $10,000+
- Red Epoxy River Dining Tables Designed For Dragon Tiger Noodle Co. In 2019
- Rustic Live Edge Walnut Dining Tables That Seat 6, 8 Or 10 People
- Live Edge Parada Kitchen Table
- Ambrosia Maple Maroon Epoxy Resin Dining Tables
- Custom 10′ Live Edge Black Walnut And Black Epoxy River Dining Table $8,500+
- Epoxy Resin & Wood Bar Tops For Sale | Custom Countertops & Table Tops
- White Oak Blue Epoxy Resin Wall Hanging
- Live Edge Epoxy Resin Bench For Rescue Village
- Custom Made Live Edge Walnut Bench With Blue Epoxy Resin $1,850+
- Blue Epoxy River Dining Table That Seats 12 | $8,500+ Live Edge Black Walnut
- Custom Made Gray Epoxy Resin River Live Edge Dining Tables For Sale $8,500+
- Live Edge Indoor Picnic Style Kitchen Table With Matching Bench Sold $5,600+
- Custom Made Mahogany Bookshelves For Sale Locally By CVCF $3,500+
- Live Edge Maple Wood Slab Ergonomic Adjustable Height Standing Desk For Mike
- Live Edge Walnut Headboard With Blue Epoxy Resin $3,400+ Sold Locally
- Walnut Live Edge Coffee Table With Copper Epoxy River $3,200+ Sold Locally
CVCF ships custom made porch swing beds to clients in all 50 states. Pictured here is a custom outdoor porch swing bed that was sold locally in 2020. Prices for similar style handcrafted Cypress wood porch swing beds start at $4,600. Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture sells, makes and ships custom outdoor furniture to customers all over the U.S.
To Buy Custom Furniture, Submit Your Idea & Get A Price | Sofas, Wood Tables, Desks, Beds
Buy Custom Built Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Wood Furniture For Sale Locally Near You (U.S. Only) And Online From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture | See Some Great Pictures Of Custom Handmade Epoxy Resin River Dining Tables Here
LED Strip Lights In A Blue Epoxy Resin River Live Edge Dining Table Top | Custom Built LED River Dining Table Sold Online By CVCF In 2020 | Price $6,000+ | Custom Table Top Base Made With Metal, Wood And Led Lights | Shipped To Customer In 2021 | Use Your Credit Card To Order A Custom Built River Table Online
- Design Your Own Custom Sofa, Modern Dining Table Or Rustic Wood Furniture Online
- First Measure Your Space, Then Draw Or Sketch Your Design Idea
- Submit Your Furniture Design Idea Here
- Get An Affordable Price Here
Follow These 4 Simple Steps To Buy Custom Handmade Solid Wood And Metal Furniture In The U.S.
- Take Measurements Of Your Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen Or Bedroom So That Your New Custom Furniture Fits Perfectly
- Get Creative And Draw, Sketch, Save A Picture Or Create Your Own Personal Furniture Design Style
- Submit Your Custom Furniture Design Idea Online Here
- Get An Affordable Price To Have Your Custom Wood Furniture Handmade Here
Call 440-591-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about ordering new high end custom wood furniture, a modern epoxy resin river dining table or a rustic live edge wood slab standing desk.
Custom Made Live Edge Black Walnut Dining Table With A Black Epoxy Resin River And Embedded Crystals | Sturdy Steel Table Legs Were Also Custom Built For The Client | Sold Online By CVCF In 2020 | Resin River Tables For Sale At CVCF River Table Online Store $800+ Epoxy Live Edge Dining Tables | Buy A Custom Built River Table | River Table Prices From $800+ | Submit Your Own River Table Design Idea | Request A Quote For A River Table | Large Handcrafted River Tables For Sale $1,800+ | Custom Built Epoxy Resin Live Edge Dining Tables And Kitchen Countertops | Handmade Rustic And Modern River Tables | Shipped To All 50 States
CVCF makes it easy for you to commission high quality custom handmade modern and rustic wood furniture from some of the top American designers and the best furniture makers (builders) in this great country.
To buy custom built furniture for sale locally or online, submit your furniture design idea here to get a good price. If you are patriotic, you will be pleased to know that when you place your order with CVCF, your custom built furniture will be “Made In America“. Learn how Sheldon Myeroff built a profitable international custom furniture making company, here.
When you buy custom handcrafted furniture for your home, business or office, you are employing grateful crafty American metalsmiths and appreciative local creative epoxy resin artists. Rustic wood furniture builders and skilled craftspeople from Northeast Ohio will build exactly what you want. All the labor and virtually all of the materials that will go into your piece of custom furniture will be “Made In USA“.
Get an online quote for custom made wood furniture here or call 440-591-5511 to get custom wood furniture made for you locally by a furniture maker or furniture builder near you. To chat with a custom furniture designer, email CVCF.
Buy Custom Handmade Wood Furniture Or A Custom Sofa For Sale Locally Or Online – Submit Your Design Idea & Get A Price | Modern Epoxy Resin & Rustic Live Edge Wood Furniture | 2021 Custom Furniture Prices From $229+
Custom Made Walnut Wood Custom Size Platform Bed With Blue Epoxy River Headboard With Backlit LED Lights And Attached Nightstands That Was Sold Locally [Ohio] In 2019 | $10,000+ Large Sturdy Base | No Box Springs Required | “Cabin Bed” | Low Profile Bed Frame | Slotted Surfaces For Mattress Support
Take Measurements So Your Table, Desk, Sofa Or Bed Fits Perfectly | Draw, Sketch Or Design Your Own Furniture | High Quality & Responsibly Sourced | Shipped To All 50 States | River Tables
| Shop Online | Buy A Handcrafted Farmhouse Table, Table Top, Kitchen Table, Kitchen Island Or Coffee Table | For Small Spaces & Tiny Houses | For Small Spaces & Tiny Houses
| High-End Wood Furniture | Custom Metal Furniture | Made-To-Order Furniture | Dining Room, Home Office, Living Room & Bedroom Furniture
Unique Rustic & Modern Home Décor | U.S. Custom Furniture, Designers, Makers And Builders
- Design Your Own Furniture
- Custom Wood And Metal Furniture
- Handmade Furniture Online
- Dining Room Tables
- Buy A River Table
- Live Edge Tables And Desks
- Epoxy Resin Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Custom River Tables
- Epoxy Live Edge Tables
- Table Tops And Countertops
- Beds, Frames And Headboards
- Custom Made Barn Doors
- Custom Epoxy Desks
- Custom Desk Options
- Custom Outdoor Furniture
- Water And Beach Themed Furniture
Buy A Modern Epoxy Table Or Rustic Live Edge Table Locally Near You (U.S. Only) Or Online | Custom Live Edge Wood Dining Tables & Epoxy Tables For Sale | Place An Order For A Handmade Farmhouse Table, Kitchen Table Or Conference Table | Commission A Custom Built Epoxy Resin & Live Edge Wood Table, Table Top, Desk, Countertop, Desk Top Or Bed
Live Edge Wood Tables | Live Edge Coffee Tables | Live Edge Dining Tables | Epoxy Live Edge Tables | Live Edge Table Tops | Live Edge Tables With Extension Leaves | Live Edge Tables With Wood, Metal, Pipe & Hairpin Legs | With Blue Epoxy | Live Edge Tables With Resin | For 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 Or 20 People | Live Edge Tables For Outdoors
Custom Handmade Conference Room Table Material, Size, Shape And Design Options
- Modular Conference Tables And Modular Meeting Table Sets With CNC Carved Company Logos You’ll Love In 2021
- Custom Build Conference Tables Handmade By CVCF Include Materials Such As Solid Live Edge Wood Slabs, Epoxy Resin Colors, Steel, Metal, Stone, Glass, Leather And Wood Laminate
- Round, Square, Racetrack Oval, Boat Shaped, U-Shaped, V-Shaped Conference Tables Made With Epoxy Resin And Solid Natural Wood Slabs
- Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Conference Tables And Boardroom Tables For Meeting Spaces
- Configurable, Expandable, Space Saving, Flexible, Versatile Conference Tables [Made In The USA]
- Custom Conference Tables And Office Furniture On Wheels
- Buy A Custom Handmade Conference Table With Integrated Power And Data Locally Or Online $4,500+
Discuss your wood furniture design plans for an oversized wooden bed, unique bookshelves or an extra long and extra wide conference table (with a logo) with Sheldon Myeroff or Zach Schulte. CVCF sells high quality, truly handmade and responsibly sourced wood furniture locally (U.S. only) and online. Read customer reviews and watch client testimonial videos, here.
- Learn how to draw, design, measure, make and buy your own custom built wood furniture online here.
- Learn how to design your own modern or rustic furniture online with a free app, here.
- See photos and videos of custom furniture, tables and desks for sale online, here.
- See how CVCF builds the modern epoxy resin and rustic solid wood furniture we sell on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, CustomMade.com and Etsy.
How I Built a Booming Custom Furniture Business Online
Posted On YouTube On December 31, 2020 By Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture [ChagrinValleyCustomFurniture.com]
This video shows you how Sheldon Myeroff turned his custom furniture making hobby into a profitable international custom furniture making company – all after retirement! Success came primarily from specialization with a focus on designing, building and selling custom-made river (epoxy) tables. A “river table” is two pieces of natural wood with a river of epoxy resin flowing down the middle. That’s become 80% of his furniture making business.
Sheldon started Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture from his home in 2013, but only became serious about growing the company after moving into a large high-end furniture manufacturing facility in 2017. CVCF has become a manufacturer of high quality, handcrafted, custom designed furniture, specializing in custom live edge epoxy tables and desks for sale online to individuals and businesses throughout the continental United States and Canada. Sheldon’s innovative ideas for furniture and his furniture business have become a hallmark of his success.
The audio for this video is comprised of extracts from Andy Levine’s Second Act Stories podcast on December 7, 2020, and titled “Goodbye Executive Recruiting…Hello Furniture Marking”. Andy interviewed Sheldon and CVCF VP of Operations Zach Schulte for this podcast – which Adam wrote and voiced. The full podcast is only 20 minutes long and we hope you’ll give it a listen. You can find it at https://www.secondactstories.org.
The Chagrin Valley process is different from other custom furniture makers (builders) because we only make true custom furniture. That means you don’t go online to order and pay at the start of the process. With CVCF, you are part of the custom furniture-making process every step of the way as together we create a completely new, one-of-a-kind piece of epoxy resin furniture, specific to your unique needs and desires. You give us your design idea, choose the epoxy color, wood slab, make tweaks in the design, all remotely through video technology. You can even have an emblem or your company logo machined into the wood and filled with epoxy, or embed items in the epoxy such as school and college logos, rocks, crystals, and other sentimental memorabilia.
We harvest our wood sustainably, often under the direction of the U.S. Forest Service. This ensures the long term health of the forest. We spend up to 2 years removing moisture from the logs before starting to work with them. This helps prevent warping and cracking of the wood. Our 6,000 sq. ft. workshop is fully equipped to handle all the challenges of making a beautiful epoxy resin river table, which includes a temperature controlled, clean spray room for a smoother, scratch-resistant coat. We also offer a large variety of metal and wood legs, plus you can design your own legs if you wish.
Our furnishings include custom epoxy resin river tables, epoxy resin river beds and headboards, epoxy resin desks, epoxy resin wall art, rustic to modern farmhouse tables, barn doors, benches, countertops, shelves and so much more. Prices for our conference tables are based on such factors as size, wood species, live edge/not live edge, conference table components, epoxy resin, engraved company names, engraved logos, embedded objects in epoxy resin rivers, etc. Prices for our solid wood and live edge conference tables start at about $4,500, average about $9,000, and top off at about $18,000. Prices for conference tables with epoxy resin rivers and epoxy-filled CNC logos or scenes will cost more.
For a quote on handcrafting your epoxy resin river furniture design and shipping it to your home or place of business anywhere in the USA, call Sheldon Myeroff at 440-591-551, scan or take a photo of your design and text it to us at 440-591-5511, or email to email@example.com.
- Learn More About How CVCF Strives to Make the Highest Quality Live Edge River Tables in America
- Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture Website
- To see design options for live edge table and river table epoxy colors, wood species, legs and more.
- Fill out a form and request an estimate for custom furniture on this page.
- To learn how to draw, design, measure, make and order your own custom built furniture in the USA.
- To see our custom live edge epoxy resin river table gallery.
- To get ballpark prices on custom furniture.
In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture shows you multi-colored epoxy resin being poured and shaped into an epoxy resin and wood ocean table ordered by a nice family in New York. We sell custom made ocean tables, moving ocean coffee tables and epoxy resin ocean desks (desktops) made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States.
These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of beach themed furniture that look like seashores with moving tides. We also sell other water themed resin and wood furniture such as river tables, waterfall tables and beach themed resin and wood furniture with embedded sand dollars, stones, starfish, plastic sea creatures and seashells. If you are interested in commissioning a piece of nautical décor or custom made coastal living room furniture for your beach house, give us a call to discuss your design requirements. CVCF woodworkers and resin artists love making ocean themed furniture.
We are experts at designing incredible custom handmade live edge epoxy resin ‘Ocean Tables’, tropical epoxy ocean-inspired decor, epoxy resin ocean headboards and moving ocean coffee tables. CVCF ocean table builders spend many hours working on each ocean table we build to make sure that the table tops are extremely flat, the waves are breathtaking, the epoxy resin colors are vivid and the steel legs are sturdy. We package and crate every ocean table we ship to a customer safely and professionally.
Surreal ocean tables that showcase the ocean meeting land are custom built to our client’s specific table design specifications and are shipped to all 50 states in the U.S. View 6 pictures of ocean tables handcrafted by CVCF here. To buy an ocean table contact CVCF at 440-591-5511.
Buy A Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | $2,400+ | Beach Style End Table And Beach Themed Furniture | Ocean Tables For Sale | Embedded Stones, Sea Shells & Sand Dollars | Beach Style Furniture | Unique Custom Made Ocean Epoxy Resin Table
CVCF custom builds wave inspired beach style furniture, unique handmade ocean coffee tables, beach house décor, coastal furniture, trippy ocean end tables, ocean dining tables and ocean conference tables for homes and businesses in the United States at our workshop in Cleveland, Ohio. See examples of amazing Ocean Tables built by CVCF on Facebook. If you are interested in how we make tables with moving ocean waves, give us a call and ask to speak with one of our furniture designers.
Since the beginning of time, humans have been captivated by oceans and water. CVCF’s ocean wave resin table customers are enraptured by the custom tables that we build to their exact table design specifications and ship to them. When it comes to capturing the essence of water flowing within a piece of custom furniture, nobody does it better than Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. The furniture we build using coastal design styles and natural elements is meant to feel comfortable and casual. You don’t have to live by the beach to buy an ocean table from CVCF. We love to embed a few seaside touches into the epoxy resin and wood furniture we build such as sea shells and sand dollars.
When it comes to merging furniture and home décor materials, CVCF resin artists pair wood and the highest quality synthetic resins to create elegant, eye-catching and captivating works of functional art. CVCF resin artists are inspired by nature to handcraft epoxy resin, glass and wood oceanscapes for homes and businesses in the U.S. CVCF’s epoxy resin and wood furniture designs are trending on Instagram in 2021.
We sell ocean tables made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States. These statement pieces of furniture are very popular in the USA in 2021. Ocean tables celebrate the inherent spectacle of bodies of water that compose much of the Earth’s hydrosphere. The oceans on Earth have a soothing effect on our lives. CVCF resin artists and woodworkers are heavily inspired by the ocean. They frequently collaborate and get creative to bring ocean shores indoors.
This table uses layers of wood and glass to depict the submerged topography and physiographic features of the ocean and sea bottom. The resin artists at CVCF were influenced by the artwork displayed in a series of resin tables representing six variations of water: an ocean, lagoon, pond, puddle, river and lake. These tables were created by Italian-born, New York-based designer and architect Gaetano Pesce.
CVCF customers love the way we incorporate optional water themes into wood and steel furniture – be it a river, waterfall or ocean. Oceans inspire humanity. Oceans and humans are connected. CVCF woodworkers and epoxy resin specialists transform typical woodworking raw materials into works of resin art. The unique, water-like clarity of the epoxy resins used by CVCF resin artists help balance the earthiness of the natural wood slabs we use to build ocean tables and resin art tables.
Visually stunning ocean tables are made from crystal clear epoxy resins, natural wood slabs like walnut and sturdy steel legs. They are made by CVCF resin artists and woodworkers to look like ocean waves crashing onto a shore. The epoxy resins used in our unique ocean tables mimic moving ocean waves and capture the beauty of the white surf that waves produce when they near a shoreline. The natural wood table tops imitate the sand on the beach.
Many of CVCF’s customers live on a beach in California or Florida (or have second homes on a lake), vacation near the water – or just love the ocean, sand, warmth and the other serene qualities that shorelines exude. How cool are tables with moving ocean waves? Way cool! CVCF ocean tables evoke sand, salt and sea breezes along with a seaside-inspired tranquility. The tables we build with moving ocean waves possess both a sophisticated and relaxed look.
CVCF uses decorative layered resin art and natural wood slabs to build one of the hottest types of furniture on the market in 2021 – ‘Wood & Resin Ocean Coast Tables‘. CVCF woodworkers and resin specialists use an epoxy resin technique to make it look as if ocean waves are crashing. CVCF specializes in building ocean resin countertops and ocean resin bar tops, as well as epoxy resin ocean conference tables.
CVCF sells ocean wave resin tables, resin wave tables, beach scene epoxy tables, moving ocean tables, epoxy resin ocean art, ocean epoxy tables, live edge ocean shore coffee tables, ocean resin coffee tables, ocean surf coffee tables, wood and resin ocean coast tables, resin beach tables and custom epoxy resin “Ocean Tables” that capture ocean waves crashing on a beach.
These ‘Ocean Tables‘ are one of the most trendy pieces of furniture on the market in 2021. Even though “Ocean Tables” have been popular with specialized American resin artists and furniture makers for a few years, the general public is now starting to admire and enjoy the calm and peace of epoxy resin and wood furnishings. After resin furniture started trending in 2019, CVCF started a research and development project to perfect the art of making epoxy resin ocean wave tables. It took months of trial and error to learn the best ways to suspend pigmented coatings over solid wood slabs to showcase the perceptual qualities of color, depth and light. American artists and woodworkers helped kick start the ocean table trend in 2019 by collaborating on beautiful tables that capture ocean waves crashing on the shores.
Epoxy resins are an extremely popular furniture making material. CVCF buys tons of epoxy resins every year to make river tables, waterfall tables and ocean tables. The epoxy resin market was valued at $5.9 billion in 2019. CVCF woodworkers use epoxy resins to make ocean tables due to their thermal stability, adhesion qualities, mechanical strength, corrosion resistance, toughness, durability, and resistance to moisture.
CVCF handcrafts epoxy resin ocean tables that glow in the dark that are sought-after by customers that are inspired by beaches. See pictures of an amazing custom handmade live edge epoxy resin ocean table that CVCF custom built in September of 2020 here. Watch a step-by-step guide to making epoxy resin ocean tables here. See examples of ocean tables on Etsy, here. Learn more about making ocean resin art here.
‘Moving Ocean Tables’ look like resin ocean waves crashing on a secluded beach made from natural wood or live edge wood. CVCF handcrafts amazing wood and epoxy resin ocean coast tables that appear to be actual living shores with moving waves and tides.
CVCF furniture artists use blue and white epoxy resins to build ‘Ocean Tables’ that capture the idea of moving tides and waves crashing on a shoreline. ”Ocean Tables’ can also be made using epoxy resin and concrete (concrete looks like sand).
Because many of CVCF’s customers in the U.S. have been inspired by our river tables, we are now taking orders for other water themed furniture such as ‘Ocean Tables’, ‘Waterfall Tables‘ and “Canyon Tables’. CVCF sells amazing colorful custom river tables and ‘Canyon River Tables‘.
Watch a video to see how ‘Ocean Tables’ can be made here. Watch a YouTube tutorial video to learn different resin techniques to create epoxy resin art ocean waves and beach inspired seascapes in wood surfaces.
Submit your design idea for a custom ‘Ocean Table’ here to get a price quote or call 440-591-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have approved the ocean table price quote, a contract will be drafted and emailed to you for approval. A small deposit is required before CVCF will begin building your river table.
The very best custom size ocean epoxy resin tables are sold by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture here. These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of furniture that looking like seashores with moving tides. The crashing waves are made with multiple layers of different shades of ultra high quality blue epoxy resin and natural wood slabs. CVCF uses walnut slabs, live edge wood slabs and reclaimed wood to bring the beach indoors. The woodworkers at CVCF have perfected the art of handcrafting elegant live edge ocean shore coffee tables.
CVCF makes the highest quality coffee tables with ocean waves that move. CVCF also makes the highest quality custom river tables sold in the U.S. Get information on custom furniture prices in the U.S. here. The average price of a prefabricated ocean table sold on Etsy ranges from about $450 to $950. CVCF’s prices for ocean tables are significantly higher than those found on Etsy and other American e-commerce furniture websites that focus on handmade furniture because we are a professional company (not an individual maker) that handcrafts every ocean table to our customer’s exact table design specifications. CVCF does not mass produce ocean tables in order to keep costs down. We make them one at a time and every one is different. This is the essential concept behind custom furniture. CVCF is a leading manufacturer of high quality custom furniture sold in the U.S. The collaborative process we go through with our customers to make incredible handmade ocean tables takes time – and our customers don’t mind paying more to get exactly what they want.
Because CVCF uses the highest quality synthetic epoxy resins and kiln dried lumber to handcraft ocean tables and functional resin art furniture, our prices are not the lowest you will find on the Internet. We don’t sell cheap ocean tables – we do it right or we don’t do it at all. Most of the custom made ocean coffee tables sold by CVCF cost well over $1,000 and the larger ocean tables we build for dining rooms and conference rooms often cost between $5,000 and $10,000. It is worth noting that CVCF focuses on quality and customer satisfaction and that is why it can can take a few months to create a completely custom ocean table for our ocean table clients.
Prices for ocean tables are based on the cost of the wood, the size of the table, the cost of the epoxy resins used, the steel legs required, the complexity of the design aspects and other materials required to handcraft the ocean table.
The folks at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture love ocean art, ocean wall art and ocean themed paintings – plus we are passionate about making furniture exactly the way our U.S. customers specify. So it’s no wonder and not unexpected that we now sell beautiful ocean epoxy tables, majestic ocean table tops, brilliant water-themed resin art tables, and serene ocean resin tables that are custom made to look like ocean waves. 2020 proved that our clients are totally into “Ocean Tables” and we expect the demand to rise in 2021. We just moved into a larger workshop for good reason – we are busy building some of the coolest epoxy resin and wood furnishings you can imagine. If you just love the ocean, check out or selection of our most recent projects here or look at our work on, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube.
When is a table not a table? When it is a work of art. Professionally trained resin artists at CVCF have taken numerous epoxy resin art classes to learn how to create mesmerizing abstract ocean table designs by pouring multiple resin layers. CVCF resin artists rethink the way we look at tables. The individual creativity of our furniture makers cause them think about more than the usual function of furniture. Our craftsmen envision furniture as art. CVCF resin artists have attended many epoxy resin workshops to learn how to create stunning beach scenes and rushing waves on table tops. CVCF woodworkers are extremely creative when it comes to building original ocean tables with a fluid resin medium to produce high-gloss clear surfaces on natural and reclaimed wood slabs. CVCF woodworkers are experts at hand painting white foam between multiple layers of amazingly clear epoxy resin to create extremely realistic waves, shadowing and depth. CVCF uses the best scratch resistant epoxy resins for coating ocean tables.
CVCF is a U.S. based ocean resin table manufacturer that specializes in combining decorative layered resin art with live edge wood slabs, reclaimed wood and walnut slabs. If you are in the market for high quality custom furniture, you can trust CVCF to make it for you. Ocean tables are made to order by CVCF. They are all one of a kind and every has a different resin art oceanscape. Order an epoxy resin ocean table or piece of resin wall art from CVCF and we will make it just the way you want.
CVCF ocean table makers such as Shel Myeroff, Zach Schulte and Sky Ironhorse have channeled their inner ocean inspirations into perfecting the art of recreating the beauty of oceans with their spectacular and mesmerizing ocean resin table designs. These three ocean table makers have an almost supernatural ability to pair decorative layered epoxy resins with natural wood slabs (walnut is very popular) to create instant statement-makers. CVCF’s resin artists still can’t believe how popular these stunning ocean tables have become. Shel, Zach and Sky love to use epoxy resins to mimic aerial oceans scenes on natural wood table tops.
Making a resin ocean coffee table from scratch is harder than you might think. It takes months of practice and trial and error to learn the intricacies of making resin and wood ocean themed tables. CVCF resin artists use thin pours of 1/8 to 1/4″ per application when we make ocean tables. We normally use multiple layers of slow curing epoxy resin coatings to make epoxy river tables and ocean resin tables. Faux Rizzle Art Resin is a premium resin used for making ocean tables. It is scratch resistant, food safe, UV resistant and heat resistant. Watch a video to learn more about ocean wave painting and how to make an ocean with resin. Watch this video to learn how to create beach-inspired resin artwork.
To learn more about resin art techniques, watch this video to get an introduction to resin pouring. Resin is a strong, glass-like coating that is used as a top coat to make ocean tables. It possesses a crystal-clear finish, it is self-levelling, it dries smooth and it makes colors appear vibrant. Watch this video tutorial to learn about techniques for creating beach inspired seascapes using epoxy resin ocean waves. Learn how to mix transparent dyes to emulate a transparent resin water effects and realistic 3D effects. You will also see how to sand and polish epoxy wood surfaces.
If you want to know who makes the the most brilliant ocean tables in the United States, talk to one of CVCF’s ocean table designers by calling 440-591-5511. Expect them to be slightly biased in their responses.
CVCF has learned to use the most reliable epoxy resins on the market for brilliant ocean tables, wooden countertops and river tables. Our resin artists only use high performance crystal clear tabletop epoxy resins to make tables that look like a cross section of the ocean. Popular legs for ocean tables are black powder coated steel legs.
CVCF creates beautifully functional resin art and home décor with stunning aesthetics that also serve utilitarian purposes. Tables with glossy moving ocean waves are a perfect example of functional art. The experts at CVCF not only use epoxy resins to create custom wood furniture, ocean tables and ocean countertops – we also use it to create art. Ocean tables and other pieces of functional art furniture are enthusiastically acquired by our customers because they appreciate their beauty and aesthetic value.
Check out our selection of epoxy resin color options, wood species, legs and bases for ocean coffee tables, ocean end tables, ocean dining tables, and ocean conference tables, here. CVCF resin art table designers were inspired by the popularity of all the options used to custom build river tables and waterfall tables, so we decided to start selling ocean versions to homeowners and businesses in the United States. Our customers have great resin art ideas and the inspiration – and CVCF has the supplies and expertise.
An average sized ocean coffee table has a width of 18 to 24 inches and a length that ranges from 36 to 48 inches. The average height of an epoxy resin ocean end table made by CVCF ranges from 22 to 30 inches tall. CVCF’s ocean dining tables are 36 inches to 40 inches wide. Ocean dining tables that seat four persons are at least 48″ long, ocean dining tables that seat are at least 60″ long and ocean dining tables that seat 6 to 8 people are at least 78″ in length.
Creative CVCF resin furniture designers in Cleveland transform rocks, seashells and blue epoxy resins to create breath-taking dining and coffee tables that resemble ocean reefs with moving ocean waves. Ocean tables for sale at CVCF are truly spectacular and brilliant displays of functional artwork.
The resin specialists at CVCF took months to learn how to use LED lights and glow powder to create epoxy resin ocean tables that glow in the dark. The craftsman at CVCF already knew how to embed objects like sand dollars, glass, seashells, starfish, fish, plastic sea creatures and stones after years perfecting the art of designing river tables. Learn how the best epoxy resin river tables are made in America, here.
Ocean Tables Start With Inspiration
Ocean tables sold by CVCF are must-have statement pieces of furniture for people that are inspired by living on the beach or are naturally inspired by the ocean. For more inspiration, view stunning pictures of the “Epoxy Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table” that CVCF ocean table builders handcrafted with blue epoxy resins and maple wood for a customer in Pennsylvania in 2020, here. Another table that inspired CVCF epoxy resin artists is the ocean wave resin table pictured here.
In 2016, CVCF resin artists were amazed by designer Alexandre Chapelin’s lagoon-inspired natural stone and resin table shown here. The “Starry Sea Concept Coffee Table” brings the beauty of a starry night on the beach indoors by combining deep blue resin and glittery LED lights to create a mesmerizing resin table. An LED light system illuminates the “Starry Sea” table with the use of a rechargeable battery.
Ocean Conference Tables For Sale
CVCF handcrafts custom ocean conference tables for our U.S. customers. These high quality boardroom tables often include CNC machined company logos, engraved company names and carved branding elements that are filled with epoxy resins. They are built to seat 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 people. The can be made in 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′ and 20′ lengths. Watch a YouTube video to learn how CVCF uses CNC machining (engraving) and epoxy resins to add company logos and branding elements to the custom conference tables we make for our U.S. customers.
Types And Styles Of Unique Custom Ocean Tables For Sale At CVCF
- Ocean Epoxy Tables
- Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Ocean Resin Tables
- Ocean Coffee Tables
- Ocean End Tables
- Custom Handmade Live Edge Epoxy Resin Ocean Tables
- Custom Size Epoxy Ocean Tables
- Ocean Tables That Seat 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 People
- 5′, 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′ and 20′ Ocean Tables
- Coffee Tables With Ocean Waves That Move
- Ocean Dining Tables
- Live Edge Ocean Shore Coffee Tables
- Custom Ocean Epoxy Resin River Tables
- Custom Ocean Epoxy Resin Tables
- Stunning Tables That Capture Ocean Waves Crashing On Shore
- Resin Art Tables
- Moving Ocean Coffee Tables
- Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Amazing Wood and Resin Ocean Coast Tables Look Like Living Shores With Moving Tides
- Wood and Resin Ocean Coast Tables
- Ocean Conference Tables
- Incredible Resin Tables Made To Look Like Ocean Waves Washing Up On Shore
- Resin Tables Designed To Look Like The Ocean
- Ocean Wave Coffee Tables
- Beach Resin Tables
- Ocean Surface Coffee Tables
- Nautical Coffee Tables
- Coastal End Tables
- Coastal Kitchen And Dining Tables
15 MOST Amazing Custom Tables – Epoxy Resin and Wood River
Posted On YouTube By Top Fives On July 3, 2020
Ep 34 How I Sell My Woodworking Projects [How To Sell Woodworking Projects]
Posted On YouTube On August 1, 2014 By Todd Clippinger [American Craftsman Workshop]
Design And Buy Your Own Custom Sofa, Custom Couch Or Custom Sectional Sofa Online [2020 Prices Listed]
You can buy a couch or custom sofa from the American e-commerce company, Wayfair and get up to 60% off through January 5, 2021. Shop Wayfair for a custom sofa, here. Wayfair sells furniture, décor and home goods at their Online Home Store, here.
Choose your favorite upholstery color, upholstery material, the design type and then pick out the right size for your room or space. Find out how much their custom made sofas cost, here. Wayfair sells custom sleeper sofas, here.
Find out how you get the best deal on a couch, here. Joybird is another online furniture company that changed the way Americans buy furniture online. Joybird (acquired by La-Z-Boy in 2018) sells custom sofas and sectional sofas, here.
Ethan Allen and Crate and Barrel also sell personalized and customizable couches, sofas and sectionals so that you can create your own space. Get a price for the cloud couch from RH (formerly Restoration Hardware), here.
You can also buy a high quality handcrafted custom sofa, in a variety of sizes, from BenchMade Modern, which is a rebellious luxury brand for a growing generation of design junkies from all walks of life. Founded in 2015 by the modernist American furniture designer, Edgar Blazona, the firm is a direct-to-consumer sofa company, similar to Burrow (Furniture). The sizes and orientations of their sofas can be customized to perfectly fill the space in your room. BenchMade Modern was voted “Best Custom Sofa Online“.
Custom Tables For Sale Online [Dining And Farmhouse $1,500+] | Buy A Custom Conference Table Locally Near You (U.S. Only) Or Online | Epoxy Resin & Live Edge Wood Conference Tables | Large & Modern | Prices | Read Customer Reviews And Watch Client Testimonial Videos
Learn how to buy a custom conference table here. Find out how to design and buy your own “made-to-measure” table for sale locally near you (U.S. only) or online. This video shows you how to get a price for a durable custom size handmade conference room table.
Find out how to order a beautiful solid wood conference table for your own home, office or business in the U.S. You choose the width and height of your table and the thickness of the table top, here.
Call CVCF At 440-591-5511 To Speak To A Custom Furniture Designer
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture builds and sells large and modern conference room tables, custom wood dining tables, rustic live edge tables, drop leaf tables, kitchen tables with walnut table tops, and simple sturdy farmhouse tables.
Stylish and practical custom tables are proudly made-to-order with epoxy resin water-themed decorations (rivers, oceans, waterfalls, canyons), live edge table tops, sustainably sourced premium specialty woods, recycled or reclaimed barn wood and one-of-a-kind steel legs and metal bases.
CVCF’s furniture builders co-design the very best custom built tables with customers, in any style, shape or size requested. The CVCF warehouse ships unique tables, that seat any number of people, to homes and firms all across America, from Los Angeles to New York City.
Local CVCF’s expert furniture makers in Cleveland, Ohio craft high quality epoxy resin river tables, farm tables, small and large boardroom tables and coffee tables.
Tables are made from walnut, oak, maple, mahogany, elm and cherry wood. Company logos and corporate branded elements are inlaid into table top surfaces or CNC carved and filled with colorful epoxy resin pours. Clients choose their favorite items to be embedded into epoxy resin.
LED lights, cable management systems, power outlets, cabinets, drawers, wheels, lamps, benches and data ports can be integrated into custom tables, desks or office furniture made by CVCF.
- Custom conference tables for sale
- Buy custom furniture, submit your own furniture design idea and get a price
- Buy custom live edge furniture, a desk or dining table
- Get a price quote for a custom table
- Get custom furniture prices
- Submit your custom table design idea here
- Shop for a custom dining table
- Buy a custom river table here
- Custom farmhouse tables for sale
- Design options for custom desks and desk tops
- Photos and videos of custom designed furniture sold in 2020
- A website where you can buy custom furniture online on a budget and use a free app or free software to design, sketch, draw, visualize, plan, render and 3D model your own furniture
- The Top American Custom Furniture Designers, Local Furniture Builders & U.S. Furniture Makers In 2021.
- Order A CNC Carved Table With An Epoxy Resin Filled Company Logo [And Here]
- Buy An Epoxy River & Wood Conference Table Online | $4,500
- Buy A Live Edge Wood Conference Table With An Epoxy Resin Logo In Any Size Or Shape.
- Ocean Tables For Sale Locally Or Online
- Buy A Large Conference Room Table | That Seat 8, 10, 12 Or 20 People | 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ and 20′ Tables
- Buy A Rustic Conference Table | Live Edge & Resin Designs
- Modular, Flexible, Configurable Conference Tables
Learn About Our Modern And Rustic Custom Furniture Designers, Makers And Builders – We Love American History And USA Traditions
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture is a team of experienced craftsmen, woodworkers, metalsmiths and creative modern furniture designers that manufacture and construct responsibly sourced beautiful, handcrafted custom solid wood and unique metal furniture.
Buy custom furniture for sale near you or online from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. Learn how to draw, design, measure, make and buy custom built wood furniture online here. Learn how to design your own modern or rustic furniture online here. Schedule an in person, online or telephone consultation to get expert advice from the top U.S. custom furniture designers, makers and builders, here.
You can order 100% custom built rustic wood furniture remotely from your home or business anywhere in the United States, here. See pictures of modern and rustic custom built colorful epoxy resin and solid wood furniture sold online in the U.S., here.
CVCF sells modern home décor, custom dining tables, custom desks, custom made walnut river tables, affordable American signature furniture, and handcrafted epoxy resin river dining tables that will become heirloom furniture. You can submit your custom furniture design and get a price for fabrication, delivery and assembly. Prices start at $229.
Use your own creative style to design and customize your space, room or furniture. Download or register for free custom furniture programs, apps and software if you want to design your own furniture, make your own furniture or buy custom made furniture online, here.
View High-Resolution Pictures And Fun Videos Of Cool Custom Solid Wood Furniture Designs
- Watch Videos On YouTube To Learn How We Handcraft Custom Furniture
- Examples Of Custom Furniture Sold Locally And Online In The U.S. In 2020
- Complete Custom Furniture Design Gallery | Custom Dining Tables, Desks, Beds, Etc.
- See Pictures Of Custom Furniture We Designed For Our U.S. Clients On Instagram
- Look At Stunning Photos Of Custom Furniture We Built In 2020 On Pinterest
- See What Kinds Of Trendy Custom Furniture People Are Buying In 2021 On Facebook
- Check Out Our Custom Wood And Metal Furniture For Sale On Etsy
- Rustic Live Edge Dining Tables, Rustic Live Edge Desks, Modern Epoxy Tables And River Dining Tables For Sale Online
- Buy Handmade Rustic Solid Wood Furniture And Dining Tables Locally Or Online In The U.S From $800+
- Modern Custom Made Epoxy Tables And Stylish Epoxy Resin River Dining Tables For Sale Online
- Design Your Own Modern And Rustic Furniture Online Here
- Buy Custom Wood, Epoxy, Steel & Metal Furniture From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- Submit Your Furniture Design Idea And Get A Price Quote
- High Quality Custom Built Handmade Rustic Wood Furniture Prices Start At $229+
- Get A Price For Modern Custom Made Furniture, A Dining Table, Desk Or Bed Here
- Custom Dining Tables, Custom Sofas, Custom Beds And Custom Desks Are For Sale Here
- Get Expert Advice From The Top U.S. Custom Furniture Designers, Makers And Builders Locally Near You And Online
- Schedule An In Person, Online Or Telephone Furniture Design Consultation Here
CVCF Makes It Easy For You To Buy Heirloom Quality Custom Solid Wood Furniture Online
- Buy A Custom Dining Table Or Desk Online In The U.S.
- Buy A Custom Sofa Near You Or Online
- Custom Farmhouse Furniture
- Custom Desks
- Custom Industrial Chic (Urban Industrial) Furniture
- Custom Dining Room And Kitchen Furniture
- Custom Made Mid-Century Modern Furniture (Simple And Functional)
CVCF also sells rustic furniture, live edge dining tables, epoxy resin headboards and river tables that are in stock here. Learn how the highest quality river tables and the best custom wood and metal furnishings are handcrafted in America in 2021, here. Find out how CVCF designs and build custom furniture for small space living and tiny houses by emailing email@example.com or calling 440-591-5511 to start a conversation.
Choose From The Following Hard Wood Species And Solid Woods For Your Custom Designed And Custom Built Rustic Furniture, Modern Dining Table, Desk, Bed, Countertop, Table Top, Bar Top, Countertop Or Kitchen Island
CVCF custom furniture designers and makers recommend the best types of wood for epoxy tables and river tables such as 2″ thick black walnut live edge wood slabs.
- Black Walnut
- Natural Wood Slab
- Barn Wood
- Reclaimed Wood
- Live Edge
- Figured Maple
- Brown Maple
- Hard Maple
- White Or Red Oak
- Solid Wood
- American Hardwoods
How CVCF Collaborates Online And By Phone With Our U.S. Clients To Co-Design Custom Made Modern Epoxy Resin And Rustic Solid Wood Furniture
2020 was a year in which CVCF customers started spending more time working from home and as a result, they methodically started to refocus their attention on their living spaces and the interior design of their homes. Hallelujah! CVCF’s industrious furniture designers have been busy as beavers co-designing custom furniture with our clients to help them refresh and renovate their abodes to fit the new normal. After all, “A man’s home is his castle.” CVCF furniture designers are now creating gorgeous accessible custom furniture and décor for American families.
CVCF works with customers in the U.S. that do not want to shop for fine custom furniture in brick-and-mortar retail stores due to the COVID pandemic. Because the COVID-19 pandemic has prompted more consumers to use digital solutions and e-commerce to commission a piece of custom furniture, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture has refined the use of video calling applications to collaborate with customers on their design ideas for handmade dining tables, desks, beds, kitchen island tops, conference room tables, chairs and other types of furniture. Because of the COVID-19, America’s furniture-buying binge is raging on.
In 2021 the high-end modern and rustic furniture designers (Sheldon Myeroff and Zach Schulte) are practically famous and certainly influential on social media for their commitment to high quality custom furniture and trendy epoxy resin and natural wood furniture designs. In 2020, CVCF furniture designers introduced a line of blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves. Rustic farmhouse furniture handcrafted by CVCF is also a big seller and very popular.
Even though many modern and rustic style furniture buyers in the U.S. Google “custom furniture near me” to find a local furniture maker in their neighborhood, the reality is that a national classic and contemporary style custom furniture company such as CVCF can provide an equal, if not better, level of customer service during the design and build phases of the project than an individual or local artisan. CVCF works with customers from Los Angeles to New York City to design and build custom dining room furniture, custom living room furniture, custom bedroom furniture, custom home office furniture, custom farmhouse furniture, custom furniture for small spaces and custom outdoor furniture that will last for generations.
Because CVCF custom furniture project managers have mastered many aspects of computer and telephone technology we frequently work with clients that are exceptionally internet-savvy. They have their own furniture design ideas and do a fair amount of research before ordering furniture from CVCF online.
CVCF customers realize that they don’t have to search online for “custom furniture near me” to get fantastic customer service and unlimited customization options to reinvent the interior design of their living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. CVCF does not just follow the “The Next Big Interior Design Trend“, we create them in our research and development studio in Cleveland, Ohio. If you want your home to look chic, call 440-591-5511 to talk with a custom furniture designer. CVCF designers have an innate ability to incorporate and adapt traditional furniture influences to enhance the look and style of dining tables, desks and beds.
CVCF understands that Americans want to stay at home to shop online for custom built furniture and home décor to limit the spread of the coronavirus. CVCF’s has made it easy for customers to make custom furniture design decisions online and to use e-commerce. While traditional retailers in the U.S. have seen a decline in sales since the pandemic started, CVCF has seen a surge in online orders for custom made furniture.
Overseas furniture manufacturing and shipping has been disrupted because of the pandemic and as a result more American consumers are ordering custom furniture from CVCF to make their living spaces and work space more comfortable. CVCF has not been impacted by the significant slow down in the U.S. supply chain because the firm sources it’s sustainably sourced hardwoods and solid wood slabs from Amish lumber mills and saw mills nearby in Ohio.
CVCF is close to perfecting a seamless e-commerce experience for custom furniture customers that want to browse, research and purchase handmade furniture. CVCF has customers of all ages from all parts of the U.S. that are amazed at how easy it is to order furniture in any shape or size online. Because of COVID-19 custom furniture demand “tailwinds“, CVCF is helping people in Atlanta, Chicago, Austin, Orlando and other U.S. cities migrate from brick-and-mortar to digital. CVCF offers multiple furniture delivery options such as front door step, inside and white glove service.
CVCF works with people that are living in small spaces and tiny houses in San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia and San Antonio to design and build extendable benches, drop-leaf tables that can be stored on a wall, custom lofts, storage box coffee tables, highly functional handmade desk-beds, collapsible dining tables, wall-mounted laptop desks, fold-out convertible desks, floating desks with storage and bespoke expanding tables that emphasize space efficiency and easy storage.
CVCF modern and rustic custom furniture designers use 2021 Internet technologies and videotelephony products such as Zoom video conferencing, FaceTime, Dropbox, websites, furniture design software, co-creation functions, texting and email to virtually interface and collaborate with our clients throughout the U.S. to design and develop custom furniture remotely. CVCF encourages customers to be actively involved in the creation of the design elements of the custom furniture they buy.
See How CVCF Builds The Custom Modern Epoxy Resin And Rustic Live Edge Solid Wood Furniture We Sell In The U.S. On Etsy, CustomMade.com, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube And Instagram
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture is a team of expert designers, experienced craftsmen, veteran carpenters, up-and-coming woodworkers and creative resin artists that create beautiful and custom hardwood furniture. The most common custom furniture material we use is sturdy natural wood.
Find out how the CVCF furniture makers build custom furniture on YouTube. Watch videos to learn about our custom furniture building process (from beginning to end) for epoxy resin and wood river tables on YouTube. Learn where and how to buy bespoke custom furniture handmade from 100% solid wood in the U.S by watching this video. Prices start at $229. Find out how you design furniture, submit the design and get it custom built by watching this popular YouTube video.
CVCF designs and builds modern and rustic custom wood furniture for individuals, families and businesses throughout the United States. We ship custom furniture to clients in all 50 states. Learn about buying our custom furniture on Facebook.
Get more ideas about handcrafted contemporary wood furniture you can buy from CVCF on the visual discovery engine, Pinterest. See pictures of custom built furniture we have made by visiting this American image sharing and social media service, here.
Get furniture design ideas on the American photo and video sharing social networking service, Instagram. CVCF has beautiful pictures and fun videos of custom made modern epoxy resin and wood furniture and rustic live edge wood furniture on here. Custom furniture sold in 2021 in the U.S. is showcased on Instagram, including dining tables, river tables, desks, conference tables, kitchen island tops, table tops, countertops, coffee tables and farmhouse tables.
We have a large selection of handmade custom furniture for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and offices. See pictures of our dining tables, desks, beds and cabinets on CustomMade.com. CVCF specializes in live edge dining tables, river tables and benches made from walnut wood slabs.
CVCF sells custom handmade furniture on the American e-commerce website, Etsy. If you were wondering how to shop on Etsy for custom furniture, learn more here. Small business on Etsy such as CVCF, are making custom furniture more attainable. Check out CVCF’s unique custom made epoxy resin and wood furniture on Etsy here.
Because CVCF is a national furniture company that focuses on high quality, high-end custom furniture and luxury home décor, our prices are normally a tad bit higher than those on Etsy. Because individual furniture makers that advertise on Etsy work out their basements and garages, their prices are traditionally lower than CVCF’s prices. If quality matters, order you custom furniture from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. If you are looking for the lowest priced custom furniture sold online in the U.S., you may find what you are looking for on Etsy, even though the online marketplace that connects sellers with buyers is pushing away small sellers.
The L-shaped corner desk show in this video was custom made with two African mahogany live edge wood slabs. It features hidden storage compartments, a hidden drawer and a hidden shelf for electronics. This handmade solid wood desk was commissioned locally in 2015 from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture.
Types Of Custom Built Live Edge Furniture For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) And Online By CVCF
- Buy Custom Live Edge Furniture Dining Tables And Desks For Sale
- Photos And Videos Of Live Edge Furniture Sold Locally (U.S. Only) And Online In 2020
- Custom Live Edge Wood Slab And Epoxy Resin Countertops For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) For Sale [With Prices]
- Buy A Custom Desk Online | Live Edge And Epoxy Resin Designs
- Order A Live Edge Reception Desk With Walnut Wood And Black Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Live Edge River Table Legs And Table Bases Options
- Custom Epoxy River And Live Edge Wood Conference Tables For Sale Online
- Custom Live Edge Headboards And Epoxy Resin Headboards For Sale [Beds Too]
- 20+ Photos Of Epoxy Resin River Tables And Live Edge River Dining Tables
- Custom Made Live Edge Wood And Epoxy Resin Countertops, Table Tops & Bar Tops
- Custom Made Live Edge Wood Benches For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) & Online
- Custom Made Wood Shelves For Sale | Kitchen, Floating And Live Edge | Bookshelves
- Live Edge and Rustic Mantels For Sale Locally And Online
- Photos & Videos Of Live Edge Wood Slab Furniture Sold Locally (U.S) & Online
- The Best Wood Slabs For Custom Live Edge Furniture & Epoxy River Tables
- Buy A Custom Wood Dining Table | Rustic Farmhouse And Live Edge Epoxy Tables
- Custom Live Edge Furniture For Sale | Live Edge Dining Tables, Desks & Bar Tops
- In Stock River Tables And Live Edge Tables For Sale
- Crating And Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Watch Timber Cut Into Wood Slabs to Make Live Edge River Tables
- The Highest Quality Live Edge River Tables Made in the USA
- The Creation of a Custom-Made Ergonomic Live Edge Adjustable Height Desk
- How To Order Live Edge Custom Furniture In Cleveland And Akron
CVCF Pays Tribute To Great American Furniture Designers With Every Piece We Make
CVCF furniture designers and craftspeople have a kinship with trees and a profound appreciation for the founder of live edge furniture, George Nakashima (1905-1990). We share his passion for wood furniture designs that showcase the inherent beauty of natural shapes, organic lines, unfinished edges, live edges, natural textures. CVCF furniture designers and woodworkers strive for discipline, patience and perfection when we make and manufacture high-end wooden furniture for homes, restaurants, hotels and offices. Some of our favorite furniture materials are natural epoxy resin as wells as salvaged, knotted and burled wood.
The uniquely designed epoxy resin and wood ‘river’ tables perfected over the last 5 years are now so popular that many American consumers are now very aware of their popularity. When CVCF joiners, live edge artisans, resin artists, carpenters and cabinetmakers design and build custom dining tables and custom desks for U.S. homes and offices, we strive for perfection. Their mastery of hand tools and joinery techniques give CVCF the ability to create custom furniture that resembles vintage furniture, antique furniture, 18th century furniture, 19th century furniture and 20th century furniture – but with a modern flair.
CVCF industrial style furniture designers have been truly inspired by the contributions of Charles Ormond Eames, Jr. and Bernice Alexandra “Ray” Kaiser Eames. We incorporate rustic colors to build industrial furniture that livens up dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, conference rooms and offices. CVCF woodworkers source distressed wood elements, salvaged equipment, old industrial hardware, rustic metals, reclaimed barn wood and weathered wood from a variety of rural and urban sources in Northeast Ohio. CVCF furniture designers and master carpenters are experts at using unexpected and unique materials from long abandoned barns, warehouses, lofts, factories, unused churches and industrial spaces. Vintage industrial style furniture and industrial chic décor designed and manufactured by CVCF simulates the turn-of-the-century industrial era by showcasing utilitarianism, roughness, imperfections, practicality, rawness, agedness. CVCF also designs and builds edgy farmhouse dining tables.
Take a look at pictures of George Nakashima’s instinctual woodworking style of ‘live edge’, here. Check out one of his tables in Julianne Moore’s (Julie Anne Smith) New York City town house, here. This iconic furniture designer embraced flaws, cracks, wormholes and knots, as do the furniture designers and makers at CVCF. Talk about awesome, gaze at this Nakashima Conoid Cocktail Table.
- George Nakashima
- Tom Moser
- Kelly Wearstler
- Mark Jupiter
- Dakota Jackson
- Paul McCobb
- Jared Rusten
- Nate Berkus
- Joe Nahem
- Charles and Ray Eames
- Jonathan Olivares
- Harry Bertoia
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Michael S. Smith
- Lucas Jablonski And Daniel Noe
- George Nelson
- Gustav Stickley
- Reed And Delphine Krakoff
- Frank Strazza
- Nina Petronzio
- Florence Knoll
- Michaele Simmering and Johannes Pauwen
- Isamu Noguchi
- Greg Klassen
- Adrian Pearsall
- Edward Wormley
- Seth Rolland
- Eero Saarinen
- Lawrence Peabody
- Jonathan Nesci
- Milo Baughman
- Paul R. Evans
- Matt Mitchell (Of Austin Joinery)
- Jim And Linda Shubert
- John Strauss
- Dan Gwiazdon
- William Graeber
- David And Brian Moyes
- Andrew Graven
- Bill And Saer Huston
- Ryan Dirksen And Marina Chotzinoff (Of ‘Where Wood Meets Steel‘)
- Kylle Sebree
- Hans J. Wegner
- Tage Frid
- Philip Morley
- Martin Goebel (Of Goebel & Co.)
- Marc J. Spagnuolo
- Jere Osgood
- Robert McKinley
- Sam Maloof
- Hank Gilpin
- Mike Korsak
- Michael Hurwitz
- Wendell Castle
- Mark Singer
- James Krenov
- Robert Galusha
- Duncan Phyfe
- Robert Erickson
- Charles P. Limbert
- John Malecki
- Brandon Walker
- Jonny Lambert (Jonny Builds YouTube Channel)
- Gene Agress, David Kent And Scott Pew (Of Berkeley Mills)
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture takes orders for small custom furniture design projects from local customers and clients all over the United States. Prices for small and simple pieces of custom furniture start at $229. Small custom furniture projects that we take on include custom made floating shelves, custom built live edge shelves, handmade rustic bookshelves, and one-of-a-kind contemporary bookcases.
And speaking of small pieces of custom furniture and home furnishings – CVCF is now supplying a growing demand in the U.S. for miniature versions of traditional furniture that being used in tiny homes, small apartments and small living spaces. CVCF even makes custom made ant farms for an online retailer. Now that is a small living space!
Other types of inexpensive custom made high quality wood furniture built by CVCF includes custom wood and steel coat hangers, coffee cup racks, spice racks, pet furniture, epoxy resin cutting boards ($275), dog and cat beds. Affordable home décor and accents that we handcraft for our customers include epoxy resin cutting boards, wooden picture frames, night stands, picture and mirror frames, plant stands, steel and metal table and desk legs, rustic step stools, storage cabinets and small benches.
Posted By Andy Levine On December 7, 2020
Sheldon Myeroff turned his expert furniture design skills into a booming business called Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture where people shop for custom furniture locally and online. CVCF specializes in selling, designing, building and shipping custom wood furniture, custom-made epoxy tables and river tables to customers all across the United States. Day-to-day operations are managed by another top American furniture designer named Zach Schulte.
A “river table” is two pieces of natural wood with a river of epoxy resin flowing down the middle. Watch videos of CNC carved epoxy resin conference tables and colorful river tables being designed and custom made from beginning to end. Take a look at pictures of rustic live edge wood furniture, handcrafted custom hardwood furniture, custom made epoxy tables, handmade river tables (with embedded rocks, fish, stones, LED lights and sea shells) and custom wood furniture for sale near you and online here.
Learn how colorful epoxy resin tables and river tables are handmade, here. Watch a video to learn how the highest quality live edge river tables are handmade in the USA, here. Watch a video to learn about options, for ordering a custom made epoxy table or resin river table online, here.
Custom CNC Machined Resin Tables And Solid Wood Tables And Ocean Tables For Sale
In 2020, CVCF perfected the art of making custom tables with epoxy inlays, CNC river tables, ‘Ocean Tables‘, CNC machined river tables with epoxy resin, custom wood and epoxy resin kitchen islands, and ‘Canyon River Tables‘. In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture shows you multi-colored epoxy resin being poured and shaped into an epoxy resin and wood ocean table ordered by a family in New York. We sell custom made ocean tables and moving ocean coffee tables made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States. These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of furniture that looking like seashores with moving tides. We build custom tables and desks for California and Florida homes and businesses where ocean tables, waterfall tables, river tables, nautical décor, coastal furniture and other water themed furniture are in demand.
- Epoxy Tables For Sale
- Custom River Tables
- Custom Ocean Tables (With Moving Ocean Waves)
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Waterfall Tables
- Live Edge Wood & Resin Dining Tables
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Computer Desks
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Gaming Desks
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Home Office Desks
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Kitchen Tables For Sale
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Countertops
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Kitchen Islands
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Bar Tops
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Headboards
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Benches
- Resin Art Tables
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Décor For Sale
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Art
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture
- Epoxy Resin And Wood Conference Tables
- Epoxy Wood Slab Countertops
- Buy An Epoxy Resin And Wood River Dining Table
- Resin Tables
- Table Length (36″, 48″, 60″, 78″, 120″, Etc.)
- Table Width (18″, 24″,32″, 36″, 40″, 4’6″, Etc.)
- Table Height (16″, 18″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 40″, 42″, Etc.)
- Table Depth (24″, 30″, 36″, Etc.)
- Table Shape (Rectangular, Square, Round, Oval, Boat, Circular, U-Shaped, Racetrack Oval, Rounded Corners, Etc.)
- Table Top Thickness (1″, 1.5″, 1 3/4″, 2″, 2.5″, Etc.)
- Table Seating Capacity, (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, Etc.)
- Table Type (Dining, Kitchen, Coffee, Conference, Parsons, Bar, Extendable, Wood Slab, River, Ocean, Chess, Bedside, End, Gaming, Pool, Waterfall, Drafting, End, Sofa, Coral Reef, Cocktail, Console, CNC Engraved, Vanity, Corner, Picnic, Accent, Bar, L-Shaped Table Desks, Nested, Outdoor, Residential, Work, Commercial, Kitchen Island, Etc.)
- Table Design Style (Farmhouse, Industrial, Modern, Rustic, Live Edge, Lift Top, Shaker, Hospitality, Contemporary, Epoxy Resin River, Harvest, Drop Leaf, Folding, For Small Spaces, Antique, French Country, Queen Anne, Vintage, Artistic, Mid-Century Modern, Pennsylvania Dutch, Traditional, Etc.)
- Wood Species & Type Of Table Top (Walnut, Natural Wood Slab, Live Edge, Figured Maple, Brown Maple, Hard Maple, Logs, White Or Red Oak, Hickory, Elm, Solid Wood, American Hardwoods, Alder, Mahogany, Cherry, Birch, Ash, Fir, Teak, Rosewood, Reclaimed Wood, Pine, Exotic, Etc.)
- Table Legs & Base (Trestle, Trapezoid, Single Pedestal, Double Pedestal, Wood, Metal, Steel, Cross, Bold Down, Bar Height, Single Solid Leg, Tree Stump/Trunk, Turned Legs, Post, Etc.)
- Table Top Coating, Sheen, Finish, Paint Or Stain (Epoxy Resin Topcoat, Urethane Topcoat, Polyurethane, High-End Clear Coat, Tung Oil Satin Finish, Semi-Gloss Varnish, Water-Based Finish, Oil-Based Finish, Urethane Varnish, Etc.)
- Table Hardware And Parts (Leaf Supports, Table Locks, Fasteners, Drop Leaf Supports, Nailhead Trim, Surface Mount Corner Brackets, Pins, Braces, Table Lift Mechanisms, Slides, Blanks, Table Leg Brackets, Sockets, Lever Locks, Extension Hardware, Hinges, Knobs, Pulls, Bumpers, Casters, Connectors, Wheels, Edge Covers, Feet, Decorative Hardware, Folding Hardware, Etc.)
- Table Materials (Wood, Epoxy Resin, Glass, Natural, Steel, Brass, Laminates, Formica, Synthetic, Cast Iron, Marble, Granite, Plastic, Plywood, Stainless Steel, Quartz, Leg Feet, Etc.)
- Custom Made Dining Tables For Sale
- Buy A Custom Kitchen Table
- Custom Kitchen Island Tops For Sale
- Commission A Handmade Walnut Dining Table
- Order A Custom Built Epoxy Resin River Table
- Commission A Custom Made Live Edge Table
- Custom Natural Wood Tables
- Custom Reclaimed Wood Tables
- Custom Size Tables
- Custom Ocean Tables
- Order A Custom Conference Room Table Or Boardroom Table
- Custom Tables With CNC Engraved Logos And Branding Elements
- Made To Order Dining Tables
- Custom Extendable Dining Tables
- High Quality Handcrafted Solid Wood Tables
- Custom Coffee Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Custom Epoxy Tables
- Custom Wood, Steel And Glass Tables
- Custom Gaming Tables And Desks
- Custom Ergonomic And Adjustable Height Tables And Desks
- Custom Farm (Farmhouse) Tables
- Custom Wood Tables For Boats, Watercraft, Hovercraft, Airboats, Marine Vehicles and Yachts
- Custom Tables For Restaurants And Hotels
- Custom Industrial Tables
- Custom Tables And Desks For Personal Computers (PC)
- Custom Rustic Tables
- Custom Coffee Tables
- Custom Poker Tables (With Shuffler Or Dining Tops)
- Custom Walnut Table Tops
- Custom Turned Leg Dining Tables
- Custom Made Modern Dining Tables
- Trestle Tables
- Pedestal Tables
- Custom Bar Tables
- Round Dining Tables For 4, 6, 8 Or 10 People
- 60″, 72″ & 84″ Round Dining Tables
- Custom Beer Die Tables
- Custom Beer Pong Tables
- Handmade Dining Tables
- Unique Bedside Tables, End Tables, Side Tables, Sofa Tables, Entry Tables and Coffee Tables
Good Reasons To Buy Custom Solid Wood Furniture Near You Or Online From CVCF
There are a many good reasons to buy custom made furniture near you or online. Before you buy “cookie cutter” furniture from Williams-Sonoma, La-Z-Boy, IKEA, Rooms To Go, Steelcase, Sears or Ashley Furniture, consider having it custom made by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. If you want a personalized and unique piece of furniture, get creative and call 440-591-5511 to get a price quote. If you need a dining table, sofa, desk or bed adapted to fit into your room, measure the space before you call. Because CVCF does not sell to middlemen and retailers, our prices for high quality custom wood and metal furniture are affordable to most buyers. Prices for high-end custom furniture start at $3,000. We sustainably source our furniture and use reclaimed and recycled wood. We also sell custom made rustic furniture for lodges, cabins, resorts, cottages, second homes, ski chalets and western-themed rooms.
Be sure to avoid these mistakes when you buy custom made furniture. Buy custom furniture handmade with high quality raw materials and don’t settle for low quality materials. Buy custom furniture online from the top American custom furniture designers, experienced builders and makers such as CVCF. Don’t assume that changing the color of a custom dining table or custom sofa means that you are buying real custom furniture. Authentic handmade custom furniture means that you can decide on every component of the furniture. When you buy custom furniture from CVCF you are “going local” because all our furniture is made in the USA.
There are many benefits to buying custom furniture. If you are picking furniture from the showroom floor, you are not really buying a unique style of custom furniture. Custom made wood furniture, such as farmhouse tables, are usually much sturdier than furniture you buy in a showroom. Custom furniture ordered from CVCF will fit perfectly and you can add any feature you want. Handmade custom furniture from CVCF is an investment and is considered to be heirloom quality. To learn where to buy handmade custom built furniture in the USA, watch this video. To find out how you design furniture, submit your design and get it custom built, watch this video.
A new market that CVCF started serving in 2019 is high quality custom furniture for boats. CVCF recently built a number of custom solid wood tables for luxurious yachts and shipped them to marinas in California and Florida. CVCF handcrafts unique custom marine furniture, beautiful hardwood marine tables for boats, watercraft, hovercraft, airboats, marine vehicles, RVs and yachts. Throughout 2020 , CVCF woodworkers and resin artists took many months to develop an epoxy resin top coating for marine furniture that is moisture and salt resistant. It was worth the research and development to ensure the quality and durability of our custom marine furniture and luxury boat tables. The same epoxy resin and woodworking technology is used to handcraft one-of-a-kind outdoor dining tables and outdoor bar tops. CVCF also sells custom size marine cabin tables, teak marine tables and teak table tops for boats.
- Custom Wood Conference Room Tables
- Large Conference Room Tables
- 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ and 20′ Conference Tables
- Modern Conference Tables
- 72′ Round Conference Tables
- Industrial Conference Tables
- Rustic Conference Tables
- Boat Shaped Conference Tables That Make It Easier For People Seated To See Each Other
- Racetrack Oval Shaped Conference Tables
- Large Round Conference Tables
- Executive Conference Tables
- Modular Conference Room Tables
- Ocean Conference Tables
- Small Conference Tables
- High Top Conference Tables (36″), Tall Conference Tables, High Top Meeting Tables, Counter Height Conference Tables, Cafe Height Conference Tables, Standing Height Meeting Tables, Standing Height Tables With Storage And Standing Height Conference Tables
- Black Walnut Conference Tables
- Resin Conference Tables
- River Conference Tables
- Conference Tables With Logos And Branding
- Conference Room Tables With Power (Power Ready)
- Natural Wood Conference Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Conference Tables
- Small Boardroom Tables
- Large Boardroom Tables
- Unique And Very Cool Conference Room Tables
- Wood Conference Tables With CNC Epoxy Resin Inlays
View pictures of river tables that CVCF recently designed, built and delivered to customers in the U.S in 2020. Watch a video showing how we created a 19′ CNC engraved Mississippi River conference table from wood, epoxy resin and steel, here. This black walnut river table was handcrafted for the corporate conference room of the Crescent River Port Pilots’ Association, which is located in Louisiana.
Buy a custom made epoxy resin and wood table made with your vinyl decal, favorite sports team emblem, logo, stickers, college mascot or personal family pictures embedded under the epoxy in the table top. Get more information about epoxy resin and wood tables that are custom made with your favorite emblems, decals, stickers and logos here. Order a custom live edge desk.
Buy Custom Hospitality Furniture For Your Five-Diamond Restaurant, Five-Star Hotel, Boutique Inn, Country Club, Conference Center, Casino, Chain Restaurant Or Exclusive Resort From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
Custom furniture is handmade by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture in Cleveland, Ohio for our hospitality industry clientele and is shipped anywhere in the U.S. Custom hotel furniture built by CVCF is frequently made with epoxy resin, wood and metal. CVCF is a full-service provider of high quality handcrafted furniture for the hospitality industry. CVCF can make you 1 table or 100 tables, although 100 will take longer. CVCF manufactures unique dining tables, benches, conference tables, rustic live edge bar tops, hostess stands, one-of-a-kind lounge furniture, modern banquettes, hotel lobby furniture, barn doors, divider walls, stools, lounge seating, chairs, counter tops, specialty podiums, waiting room furniture, booths, epoxy resin and wood river tables and concierge desks that use a wide range of materials. Browse our custom hotel and restaurant furniture design gallery here.
View Pictures Of Custom Built Furniture Handmade For Customers In The USA
- Reclaimed Solid Wood and Barn Wood Furniture
- Epoxy Resin Furniture
- Epoxy Resin And Wood River Tables With Rocks, LED Lights, Fish, Sea Shells and Stones
- Epoxy Resin River Tables
- Custom Made Live Edge Furniture
- Custom Built Cabinets
- Epoxy Resin And Wood River Cutting Boards
- Custom Built Chairs
- Custom Built Dining Tables
- Custom Built Bedroom Furniture
- Custom Made Coffee Tables
- Handmade Furniture Galleries
- Rustic Furniture
- Our Products
- How To Order
Prices For Custom Made Epoxy Resin Desks And Custom Made Live Edge Desks
- Custom epoxy resin office desks and epoxy resin computer desks are for sale at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. Prices for epoxy resin desks range from $3,000 to $6,000 based on the type of wood, desk features and desk size.
- Prices For Custom Live Edge Desks Start At $2,900
- Prices For Custom Live Edge Desktops Start At $1,500
Get A Quote For Your Project
You can start the custom furniture ordering process here or you can request a brochure, request an estimate or price quote or visit our design studio and showroom. You can also request a free design consultation which can be conducted in person, by phone or through the use of Skype or FaceTime.
CVCF normally designs furniture for our customers, or we collaborate with our clients to design custom furniture, which we then handcraft and assemble. However, if you design your own furniture, we will build it, install and assemble it for you, assuming you live in the continental USA. You can use furniture design software to sketch, draw, render and 3D model custom designed furniture. To submit your design drawings or CAD drawing for a quote, call 440-591-5511, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here. A few of the master level furniture makers and accomplished woodworkers at CVCF even subscribe to Mortise & Tenon Magazine because we celebrate the preservation, research, and recreation of historic furniture. The principles at CVCF are on a quest to promote furniture design excellence and high quality craftsmanship. The firm tries to foster an appreciation of artistic wisdom. Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture manufacturers custom built epoxy resin wood furniture and epoxy resin river tables.
While it has been challenging, because more people are buying furniture from online retailers, more folks are renting their homes, single family households are increasing and lifestyles are changing, the guys at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture never stop trying to expand the market for handcrafted authentic custom furniture – one piece at a time. Even with a rising demand for custom furniture, the CVCF furniture makers are still keeping up with furniture orders customers in the U.S. have commissioned. We want our customer’s dream to come true. Plus, it is so much fun building innovative custom furniture.
To watch a video to see how Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture builds epoxy resin and wood river tables for restaurants, homes and offices in the United States, click here.