Request A Quote Here
This amazing table is used as a conference table and a dining table. It was made from butternut wood and 18 gallons of epoxy resin. Notice how the blue resin fades into one with a greenish tint as you look to the interior of the table. The design of this custom built live edge dining room table was inspired by the intercoastal waterway near the customer’s home in New Jersey.
The table was made to appear as a topographical representation of the intercoastal waterway on which the client lived in Linwood, New Jersey. The circles we carved and inserted represent some of the intercoastal buoys visible from his home. We delivered this 120” x 48” project to our client’s home in November, 2020. A project like this costs between $10,000.00 – $12,000.00.
Shel Myeroff, CFM (Chief Furniture Maker)
And “Chairman Of The Boards”
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
Buy the furniture pictured here and other types of epoxy resin and live edge wood furniture for sale online at the CVCF Company e-commerce website and River Table Online Store, here. Buy a custom logo table, here.
Brandon, woodworker and expert resin artist at CVCF, shows you how to create the subtle (or not so subtle) “swirl” effects in the resin poured down a river table, here.
Resin Inlay Table Was Co-Designed Online By Pennsylvania Client And CVCF River Table Makers | Custom Handmade And Shipped In 2020 | Order An Elegant, Fluid And Curving Epoxy Resin Water Scene Table For Your Living Room Or Dining Room
100+ River Tables ideas | How To Build A Massive Epoxy Resin River Table | John Malecki
Check out my building of a MASSIVE epoxy resin river table, complete with a hot-to for building it yourself!
100+ River Tables! Ideas | Pinterest Collection by Homecrux
This live edge river dining table has stones along the banks. Live edge tables have become one of the most sought after furniture styles in the last few years. They can be a focal element in any space.
20+ River Tables You Can Buy in 2020 [Homecrux July 20, 2020]
Want elegance of rivers in your living room? Here’re 20+ unique river tables that bring fluidity & curves of water bodies to your home.
Information On River Tables And Epoxy Resin From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Much Does A River Table Cost?
Small river tables range from $800 – $4,000, and larger river tables range from $1,800 – $6,500. Get more river table prices, here.
- How Thick Should A River Table Be?
CVCF frequently uses wood slabs that are 2″ thick to custom build sturdy river tables for customers that order locally and online in the U.S. After sanding, these 2″ thick slabs end up being about 1 3/4″ thick.
- Are River Tables Strong?
Well built epoxy resin river tables made by CVCF with sturdy natural live edge hardwood slabs are extremely durable and can seat 8, 10, 12 or more people. The surfaces of river table tops made by CVCF, are beautiful, strong and virtually impenetrable. The custom metal river table legs and bases handcrafted by CVCF will last for generations without maintenance.
Learn About Building River Tables And Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Do You Make A River Table?
This video shows how the “river” in a “River Table” is created by the furniture making team at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. A River Table is a live edge table that uses colored epoxy resin to fill the gap between two opposing live edge pieces– thus creating the appearance of a small “river.”
- Why Is Epoxy So Expensive?
The epoxy resins used by CVCF river table builders to coat river table tops are more expensive than casting (polyester or liquid synthetic) resins which are used for molds, figurines, industrial prototypes, jewelry and crafts. Casting resins cost less than clear epoxy resins but CVCF normally uses more expensive epoxy resins to build the highest quality handcrafted and custom designed river tables, due to their strength.
- What Is The Best Epoxy For A River Table?
CVCF uses many types of epoxy resins to build epoxy resin river tables and epoxy resin wooden countertops at our U.S. custom furniture manufacturing facility. CVCF river table builders prefer to use crystal clear high performance epoxy resins for wood slab countertops, kitchen countertops and dining room table tops because these epoxy resins are reliable and durable. The epoxy resins used by CVCF are resistant to burns, stains, scratches, gouges, cracks and chips.
Find out how you design furniture, submit the design and get it custom built, here. Measure, draw, sketch, design, make and buy your custom furniture online, here. Buy live edge furniture online at the CVCF Company website, here.
If you are interested in buying live edge wood, live edge boards, live edge slabs, a live edge table, a live edge dining table or live edge furniture, call 440-591-5511 to get a quote or email CVCF. Do you want to know where to buy live edge wood near you? Give us a call. Take a look at a custom furniture manufacturing facility, here.
If you want live edge for a bench, reach out and contact Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. CVCF sells live edge wood benches with backs, hairpin legs and metal legs, here. Find out how to design and build DIY handmade live edge furniture, here. Find out how to build, price and sell your custom tables and DIY handmade furniture locally or online, here.
Do you want to find a live edge wood slab near you, let us know. Find the best live edge wood slabs for dining tables and epoxy resin river tables at CVCF. Shop online for a live edge wood table or live edge wood shelf here. Order custom bookcases and bookshelves online, here.
Live edge wood slabs are for sale here. If you are a beginner and want live edge for a bar top, mantel, table, countertop, shelves or woodworking call CVCF at 440-591-5511 to get a quote. Talk to one of the best live edge furniture makers, live edge table builders, live edge furniture builders and live edge furniture designers in the U.S., here.
If you are looking for live edge with bark, live edge with epoxy, live edge with resin dining table, live edge with epoxy table or live edge with hairpin legs contact CVCF at 440-591-5511. Order custom kitchen, semi-custom and solid wood cabinets [with locks] for sale online, here.
If you are trying to find live edge with river, live edge with epoxy dining table, live edge with black epoxy or live edge with blue resin, call Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture at 440-591-5511 to get an estimate. Shop for custom built reclaimed barn wood furniture, here.
If you want live edge for barn doors, click here. Order 100% custom built rustic furniture remotely from your home or business anywhere in the United States, here. You can also request a free design consultation which can be conducted in person, by phone or through the use of Skype or FaceTime.
If you want live edge for an epoxy resin art table, contact Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. In 2021, more and more consumers are using digital solutions and e-commerce to commission a piece of custom handcrafted furniture from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. CVCF furniture makers co-design furniture hand-in-hand with customers from all over the globe using laptops, desktop computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
CVCF has refined the use of video calling applications to collaborate with customers on their design ideas for handmade dining tables, desks, beds, kitchen island tops, conference room tables, chairs and other types of furniture. Call 440-591-5511 for a price for a custom built river table, custom made dining table or handmade live edge kitchen countertop, here.
CVCF modern and rustic custom furniture designers use 2021 Internet technologies and videotelephony products such as Zoom video conferencing, FaceTime, Dropbox, websites, furniture design software, co-creation functions, text messaging and email to virtually interface and collaborate with our clients throughout the U.S. to co-design and co-develop custom furniture plans remotely.
CVCF furniture designers and builders always encourage customers to be actively involved in the creation of the design elements of the custom furniture they order online and commission from the firm.
Order a custom built river table, here. Shop for epoxy tables and live edge river dining tables, here. Buy a walnut epoxy resin river table or walnut live edge river dining table, here. Check out 20+ photos and videos of epoxy resin river tables sold locally (U.S. only) and online, here. Find out where interior designers source custom furniture in the United States, here.
If you are looking for live edge for an ocean table get in touch with CVCF. Shop online for epoxy resin moving ocean tables and epoxy resin art tables with water and beach scenes, here.
Place an order for custom live edge furniture or a live edge dining room table, here. Buy live edge furniture for sale online in the United States, here. Order custom live edge furniture, an epoxy river live edge dining table or an epoxy resin live edge desk, here.
Shop for handmade furniture online, here. Shop online for a custom table, here. Buy a custom dining table (epoxy resin and live edge), here. Buy an epoxy river and wood conference table for sale online, here. Buy modern and rustic custom made wood furniture locally or online, here.
Learn about the different styles of custom furniture designed, handmade and sold locally and online, here. CVCF custom designs, manufactures and sells many styles of wood, steel, epoxy and metal furniture including rustic, traditional, modern, artisan, industrial, transitional, modern farmhouse, live edge and contemporary.
Shop for a new live edge desk, live edge executive desk, L-shaped live edge desk or live edge corner desk, here. Check out photos and videos of unique handmade live edge furniture sold locally (U.S.) and online, here.
Order a custom built live edge headboard or handmade epoxy resin headboard (and bed or bed frame) online, here.
Shop online for custom handmade live edge shelves and live edge floating shelves from $229, here. Order a live edge epoxy river [gray] dining tables for sale for $8,500+, here. Order a live edge dining table that seats 8 people, here.
Learn about design options (woods, epoxy colors, logos, table legs and bases, items embedded in epoxy rivers) for epoxy resin and live edge wood furniture and river tables, here.
Order a 100% custom built epoxy resin river table with layered and embedded rocks, LED lights, glass, glass beads, fish, crayons, bark, stones, shell casings or bullets, here. Order a live edge dining table that seats 6, 8, 10 or 12 people, here.
Shop online for custom built epoxy resin river and live edge tables, handmade live edge dining tables, custom made live edge table tops, one-of-a-kind live edge kitchen island tops, unique live edge bar tops and bespoke live edge kitchen countertops, here.
Learn about woods, materials and metals used by American furniture makers, here.
Find out which epoxy resin colors are best for live edge tables, epoxy tables and resin river tables, here.
Popular epoxy resin colors for river tables include blue (most popular), black, grey, gold, green, turquoise, pearl, orange and red.
Custom river tables and other types of epoxy resin and wood furniture sold by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture is handcrafted to our customers exact specifications.
Learn about table leg and base options for live edge furniture, here. Buy a blue epoxy resin river live edge walnut wood slab dining table for $8,500+, here. Order a live edge wood and epoxy resin river conference table online, here. Shop online for a live edge epoxy resin river coffee table with seashells, here.
Shop for in stock river tables and live edge tables for sale online, here. Order a custom made live edge kitchen table online, here. Shop for a brand new handmade live edge farmhouse table online, here. Shop online for a handcrafted live edge dining table that seats 8, here.
Before you search online for a “live edge dining table near me“, check out the awesome modern and rustic live edge dining tables, here. If you are looking for a live edge dining table for sale, call 440-591-5511 to get a price and place an order. If you are considering ordering a live edge dining table with leaves, get a price list or quote, here.
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture builds some great square live edge dining tables. Learn about the best live edge dining table slabs, here. Custom design and buy your sofa or sectional online, here. Find out how real and authentic custom furniture is ordered online, handmade, crated and shipped in the United States, here.
- LED Lit Live Edge Dining Room Table With Blue Resin River & Specialty Base
- CNC Epoxy Chesapeake Bay Table | Sold & Co-Designed Online In 2020 | $7,000+
- Handmade Walnut Live Edge Kitchen Table With Teal Epoxy Resin River 
- Co-Designed Handmade Live Edge Minimalistic Laptop Desk 
- Handmade Co-Designed Walnut Dining Room Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Handcrafted And Co-Designed Walnut Dining Table With Blue Epoxy River
- Co-Designed Live Edge Walnut Dining Table With White Pearl Resin River
- Large Black Walnut Dining Room Table Sold Online $6,500+ Black Epoxy River
- Epoxy Resin “Intercoastal Waterway” Dining Table $10,000+ | Live Edge
- Co-Designed & Handcrafted Elm Kitchen Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River 
- Co-Designed Live Edge Conference Room Table With Blue Epoxy Resin River 
- Walnut Dining Room Table With Copper & Black Epoxy Resin River 
- Teal Blue Epoxy River Kitchen Island Countertop $3,500+ Hickory Live Edge Wood
- Co-Designed Spalted Maple Sofa Table With Turquoise River Sold Online 
- Live Edge Walnut Rising Desk
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table [CNC Carved Resin Filled Logo] $6,800+
- Co-Designed Walnut Dining Room Table | Black Resin River [Sold Online In 2020]
- Custom Live Edge Black Epoxy River Dining Table $7,000+ With Crystals
- River Coffee Tables For Sale | Spalted Maple Coffee Table & End Table Set 
- Co-Designed & Handcrafted Natural Maple Burl Live Edge Coffee Table 
- Square Purple Epoxy River Dining Table Sold Online $4,200+ Walnut Live Edge
- Buy A Custom Round Epoxy Resin Live Edge Dining Table For Sale | 60″, 72″, 84″
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Table Sold Online $5,900+ Live Edge Walnut
- Hickory Live Edge Dining Room Table $6,100+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Large Green Epoxy Resin River Dining Table With Matching Credenza $8,000+
- Black Walnut Conference Room Table With Black Epoxy Resin River For Sale Online
- Custom Walnut Live Edge River Table With LED Lights $9,000+ Matching Bench
- Custom Stained Oak Blue Epoxy River Dining Room Table [Sold Online In 2020]
- Walnut Epoxy River Picnic Table With Matching Bench Sold Online $10,200+
- Custom Blue Epoxy River Dining Table $7,200+ Matching Console Table $1,900+
- Choose Any Color For An Epoxy Resin River Dining Table $5,600+ Live Edge
- Handmade End Grain Elm Black Epoxy Resin Cross Section Live Edge Table
- White Pearl Epoxy River Coffee Table | Black Walnut | Round (Oval) $2,500+
- Custom Made Black Walnut Table Tops For Sale $4,500+ Epoxy Resin Rivers
- Live Edge LED Backlit Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $9,000+ For Sale
- Live Edge Walnut Coffee Tables For Sale | River Tables With Rocks
- Epoxy Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | Custom Beach Style Furniture $2,400+
- 18′ Modular Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $24,000+ [Mississippi River]
- Custom Kitchen Island Tops For Sale | Epoxy Resin & Wood Island Tops
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table | CNC Carved & Epoxy Resin Filled Logo
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Room Table $7,900+ Live Edge White Oak
- Blue Epoxy Resin River & Black Walnut River Dining Room Table $8,600+
- Live Edge Reception Desk With Walnut Wood And Black Epoxy Resin River
- Coffee Table With Black Epoxy River [Co-Designed Online With Client In 2020]
- Handmade Maple Wood Wall Hanging With Purple Epoxy Resin River Art 
- L-Shaped Live Edge Walnut Wood Home Office Desk Sold Online In 2020 $6,400+
- Custom Built Rustic Barn Wood Sliding Interior Door [Sold Locally In 2020]
- Walnut Live Edge Dining Table | Clear Epoxy River | Embedded Rocks $6,500+
- Co-Designed Live Edge Walnut Coffee Table With Green Epoxy River 
- Custom Live Edge Green Epoxy Resin River LED Backlit Dining Table $5,800+
- Live Edge Wood Benches For Sale | With Backs, Hairpin Legs Or Metal Legs
- Kitchen Table With Epoxy Resin River And Seashells | Co-Designed With Kathleen
- Handmade Maple Live Edge Wood And Epoxy Resin Wall Art 
- Handmade Cherry Wood And Epoxy Resin Wall Art 
- Black Walnut Kitchen Table | Blue Epoxy Resin River | LED Backlit $7,500+
- Co-Designed Handcrafted Modern Sliding Interior Doors [Sold Locally In 2020]
- Live Edge Walnut Dining Table With Red Epoxy Resin River For Sale
- Large And Modern Custom Conference Table $11,500+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Epoxy Resin River Kitchen Table Sold Locally In 2020 $6,500+
- Co-Designed Black Epoxy River Live Edge Dining Table $6,500+ Sold Locally
- Buy A Custom Built Round Conference Table For Sale | Epoxy Live Edge $7,000+
- Light Blue Epoxy Resin And Cherry Wood Wall Hanging With Sand And Pebbles
- Epoxy Resin River Coffee Table With Sand & Pebbles $1,600+ [2020 Design]
- Live Edge Hickory Wood L-Shaped Adjustable Electric Standing/Sitting Desk
- Custom Built Rustic Harvest Farmhouse Table Co-Designed Locally With Jane
- Custom Turquoise Epoxy River Bench $2,800+[Co-Designed Online In 2020]
- Custom Made Epoxy Resin River Bar Top Co-Designed Online With Steve
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Coat Hanger Co-Designed With Local Client In 2019
- Live Edge Tiger Maple Countertop Co-Designed With Local Client $2,400+
- Custom Outdoor Porch Swing Bed Sold Locally | Prices $4,600+ [Cypress Wood]
- Custom Made Wood Dining Table Co-Designed By CVCF And Customer $3,200+
- Epoxy Resin & Wood Countertops For Sale | Wood Slab Tabletops & Bar Tops
- Epoxy Dining Table Co-Designed With Client In 2020 $4,650+ Shipped To NY
- Interior Sliding Barn Door With Mirror Co-Designed With Local Client In 2019
- Rustic Beams And Mantle Co-Designed With Andrew Blank [Interior Designer]
- Modern Credenza Co-Designed By CVCF And Steve In 2019 [Local Customer]
- Custom Rustic Harvest (Farmhouse) Table Delivered To Chad In Minnesota In 2019
- Maple Epoxy River Table For Sale At The CVCF River Table Online Store
- Maple Wood Waterfall Style Coffee Tables For Sale Locally And Online At CVCF
- Walnut Waterfall Style End Tables And Coffee Tables For Sale Online At CVCF
- Handcrafted Maple Leaf Coffee Tables For Sale Locally And Online At CVCF
- Handmade Live Edge Walnut Dining Table For Sale Locally Or Online
- Live Edge “Foothills” King Size Headboard And Bed Frame For Sale Online $6,500+
- Live Edge “Park City” King Size Headboard & Bed Frame For Sale Online $5,200+
- Custom Live Edge Wood Slab Coal Forged Sofa Table For Sale Online
- Live Edge And Steel Crescent Shaped Coffee Table For Sale Online $1,150+
- Butternut Wood & Steel Occasional (Accent) Chair For Sale Online $1,800+
- Handmade Walnut Live Edge Black Epoxy Resin River Table For Sale Online $5,000+
- Epoxy Waterfall Desk Co-Designed Online With Steve In 2019 $4,900+
- Live Edge Walnut Dining Table Handmade By CVCF For Chere & Dave In 2019
- Walnut Epoxy Resin Table Co-Designed With York Tech College $5,600+ 
- Glow In The Dark Epoxy Resin River Dining Table With Backlit LED Lights $14,000+
- Live Edge Epoxy River Coffee Table With Seashells $3,950+ | For Sale Online
- Large Conference Tables For 8, 10, 12 Or 20 People | 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ & 20′
- Custom 16′ Live Edge Walnut Conference Table With Blue Epoxy River $13,500+
- Wood Filing Cabinets Handcrafted By CVCF For Local Client In 2016
- Handcrafted Modern Dresser Co-Designed By CVCF With A Local Client In 2016
- High Quality Custom Built Mudroom Bench With Cabinets Below | CVCF 2019
- Custom Kitchen Islands For Sale | You Choose The Size, Shape & Features
- Custom Made Reclaimed Wood Dresser Sold Locally In 2017 | “Sunset Strips”
- Custom Live Edge Walnut Blue Epoxy River Dining Table Sold Locally In 2019
- Co-Designed Epoxy Resin River Kitchen Table $4,500+ | Live Edge Wood 2019
- Live Edge Epoxy River Dining Table Co-Designed Online And Shipped To NY
- Custom Furniture For Sale In Chicago | Gorgeous Rustic Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Custom Live Edge Walnut Shelves Shipped By CVCF To Kerry In Michigan 2019
- Knotty Alder Barn Doors For Kerry
- Custom Built Rustic Barn Wood Desk $2,950 | Sold Locally In 2019 By CVCF
- Live Edge Blue Epoxy Resin River Conference Table With LED Lights $10,000+
- Red Epoxy River Dining Tables Designed For Dragon Tiger Noodle Co. In 2019
- Rustic Live Edge Walnut Dining Tables That Seat 6, 8 Or 10 People
- Live Edge Parada Kitchen Table
- Ambrosia Maple Maroon Epoxy Resin Dining Tables
- Custom 10′ Live Edge Black Walnut And Black Epoxy River Dining Table $8,500+
- Epoxy Resin & Wood Bar Tops For Sale | Custom Countertops & Table Tops
- White Oak Blue Epoxy Resin Wall Hanging
- Live Edge Epoxy Resin Bench For Rescue Village
- Custom Made Live Edge Walnut Bench With Blue Epoxy Resin $1,850+
- Blue Epoxy River Dining Table That Seats 12 | $8,500+ Live Edge Black Walnut
- Custom Made Gray Epoxy Resin River Live Edge Dining Tables For Sale $8,500+
- Live Edge Indoor Picnic Style Kitchen Table With Matching Bench Sold $5,600+
- Custom Made Mahogany Bookshelves For Sale Locally By CVCF $3,500+
- Live Edge Maple Wood Slab Ergonomic Adjustable Height Standing Desk For Mike
- Live Edge Walnut Headboard With Blue Epoxy Resin $3,400+ Sold Locally
- Walnut Live Edge Coffee Table With Copper Epoxy River $3,200+ Sold Locally
- Design Your Own Furniture
- Custom Wood And Metal Furniture
- Handmade Furniture Online
- Dining Room Tables
- Buy A River Table
- Live Edge Tables And Desks
- Epoxy Resin Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Custom River Tables
- Epoxy Live Edge Tables
- Table Tops And Countertops
- Beds, Frames And Headboards
- Custom Made Barn Doors
- Custom Epoxy Desks
- Custom Desk Options
- Custom Outdoor Furniture
- Water And Beach Themed Furniture
In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture shows you multi-colored epoxy resin being poured and shaped into an epoxy resin and wood ocean table ordered by a nice family in New York. We sell custom made ocean tables, moving ocean coffee tables and epoxy resin ocean desks (desktops) made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States.
These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of beach themed furniture that look like seashores with moving tides. We also sell other water themed resin and wood furniture such as river tables, waterfall tables and beach themed resin and wood furniture with embedded sand dollars, stones, starfish, plastic sea creatures and seashells. If you are interested in commissioning a piece of nautical décor or custom made coastal living room furniture for your beach house, give us a call to discuss your design requirements. CVCF woodworkers and resin artists love making ocean themed furniture.
We are experts at designing incredible custom handmade live edge epoxy resin ‘Ocean Tables’, tropical epoxy ocean-inspired decor, epoxy resin ocean headboards and moving ocean coffee tables. CVCF ocean table builders spend many hours working on each ocean table we build to make sure that the table tops are extremely flat, the waves are breathtaking, the epoxy resin colors are vivid and the steel legs are sturdy. We package and crate every ocean table we ship to a customer safely and professionally.
Surreal ocean tables that showcase the ocean meeting land are custom built to our client’s specific table design specifications and are shipped to all 50 states in the U.S. View 6 pictures of ocean tables handcrafted by CVCF here. To buy an ocean table contact CVCF at 440-591-5511.
Buy A Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | $2,400+ | Beach Style End Table And Beach Themed Furniture | Ocean Tables For Sale | Embedded Stones, Sea Shells & Sand Dollars | Beach Style Furniture | Unique Custom Made Ocean Epoxy Resin Table
CVCF custom builds wave inspired beach style furniture, unique handmade ocean coffee tables, beach house décor, coastal furniture, trippy ocean end tables, ocean dining tables and ocean conference tables for homes and businesses in the United States at our workshop in Cleveland, Ohio. See examples of amazing Ocean Tables built by CVCF on Facebook. If you are interested in how we make tables with moving ocean waves, give us a call and ask to speak with one of our furniture designers.
Since the beginning of time, humans have been captivated by oceans and water. CVCF’s ocean wave resin table customers are enraptured by the custom tables that we build to their exact table design specifications and ship to them. When it comes to capturing the essence of water flowing within a piece of custom furniture, nobody does it better than Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. The furniture we build using coastal design styles and natural elements is meant to feel comfortable and casual. You don’t have to live by the beach to buy an ocean table from CVCF. We love to embed a few seaside touches into the epoxy resin and wood furniture we build such as sea shells and sand dollars.
When it comes to merging furniture and home décor materials, CVCF resin artists pair wood and the highest quality synthetic resins to create elegant, eye-catching and captivating works of functional art. CVCF resin artists are inspired by nature to handcraft epoxy resin, glass and wood oceanscapes for homes and businesses in the U.S. CVCF’s epoxy resin and wood furniture designs are trending on Instagram in 2020.
We sell ocean tables made with stunning epoxy resins, custom steel legs, glass and natural woods such as black walnut and live edge wood slabs to customers all across the United States. These statement pieces of furniture are very popular in the USA in 2020. Ocean tables celebrate the inherent spectacle of bodies of water that compose much of the Earth’s hydrosphere. The oceans on Earth have a soothing effect on our lives. CVCF resin artists and woodworkers are heavily inspired by the ocean. They frequently collaborate and get creative to bring ocean shores indoors.
This table uses layers of wood and glass to depict the submerged topography and physiographic features of the ocean and sea bottom. The resin artists at CVCF were influenced by the artwork displayed in a series of resin tables representing six variations of water: an ocean, lagoon, pond, puddle, river and lake. These tables were created by Italian-born, New York-based designer and architect Gaetano Pesce.
CVCF customers love the way we incorporate optional water themes into wood and steel furniture – be it a river, waterfall or ocean. Oceans inspire humanity. Oceans and humans are connected. CVCF woodworkers and epoxy resin specialists transform typical woodworking raw materials into works of resin art. The unique, water-like clarity of the epoxy resins used by CVCF resin artists help balance the earthiness of the natural wood slabs we use to build ocean tables and resin art tables.
How To Make An Ocean Table – Awesome Ideas – Epoxy Resin Art
Posted On YouTube On November 28, 2020 By Woodworking – Arts & Crafts
Visually stunning ocean tables are made from crystal clear epoxy resins, natural wood slabs like walnut and sturdy steel legs. They are made by CVCF resin artists and woodworkers to look like ocean waves crashing onto a shore. The epoxy resins used in our unique ocean tables mimic moving ocean waves and capture the beauty of the white surf that waves produce when they near a shoreline. The natural wood table tops imitate the sand on the beach.
Many of CVCF’s customers live on a beach in California or Florida (or have second homes on a lake), vacation near the water – or just love the ocean, sand, warmth and the other serene qualities that shorelines exude. How cool are tables with moving ocean waves? Way cool! CVCF ocean tables evoke sand, salt and sea breezes along with a seaside-inspired tranquility. The tables we build with moving ocean waves possess both a sophisticated and relaxed look.
CVCF uses decorative layered resin art and natural wood slabs to build one of the hottest types of furniture on the market in 2020 – ‘Wood & Resin Ocean Coast Tables‘. CVCF woodworkers and resin specialists use an epoxy resin technique to make it look as if ocean waves are crashing. CVCF specializes in building ocean resin countertops and ocean resin bar tops, as well as epoxy resin ocean conference tables.
CVCF sells ocean wave resin tables, resin wave tables, beach scene epoxy tables, moving ocean tables, epoxy resin ocean art, ocean epoxy tables, live edge ocean shore coffee tables, ocean resin coffee tables, ocean surf coffee tables, wood and resin ocean coast tables, resin beach tables and custom epoxy resin “Ocean Tables” that capture ocean waves crashing on a beach.
These ‘Ocean Tables‘ are one of the most trendy pieces of furniture on the market in 2020. Even though “Ocean Tables” have been popular with specialized American resin artists and furniture makers for a few years, the general public is now starting to admire and enjoy the calm and peace of epoxy resin and wood furnishings. After resin furniture started trending in 2019, CVCF started a research and development project to perfect the art of making epoxy resin ocean wave tables. It took months of trial and error to learn the best ways to suspend pigmented coatings over solid wood slabs to showcase the perceptual qualities of color, depth and light. American artists and woodworkers helped kick start the ocean table trend in 2019 by collaborating on beautiful tables that capture ocean waves crashing on the shores.
Epoxy resins are an extremely popular furniture making material. CVCF buys tons of epoxy resins every year to make river tables, waterfall tables and ocean tables. The epoxy resin market was valued at $5.9 billion in 2019. CVCF woodworkers use epoxy resins to make ocean tables due to their thermal stability, adhesion qualities, mechanical strength, corrosion resistance, toughness, durability, and resistance to moisture.
CVCF handcrafts epoxy resin ocean tables that glow in the dark that are sought-after by customers that are inspired by beaches. See pictures of an amazing custom handmade live edge epoxy resin ocean table that CVCF custom built in September of 2020 here. Watch a step-by-step guide to making epoxy resin ocean tables here. See examples of ocean tables on Etsy, here. Learn more about making ocean resin art here.
‘Moving Ocean Tables’ look like resin ocean waves crashing on a secluded beach made from natural wood or live edge wood. CVCF handcrafts amazing wood and epoxy resin ocean coast tables that appear to be actual living shores with moving waves and tides.
CVCF furniture artists use blue and white epoxy resins to build ‘Ocean Tables’ that capture the idea of moving tides and waves crashing on a shoreline. ”Ocean Tables’ can also be made using epoxy resin and concrete (concrete looks like sand).
Because many of CVCF’s customers in the U.S. have been inspired by our river tables, we are now taking orders for other water themed furniture such as ‘Ocean Tables’, ‘Waterfall Tables‘ and “Canyon Tables’. CVCF sells amazing colorful custom river tables and ‘Canyon River Tables‘.
Watch a video to see how ‘Ocean Tables’ can be made here. Watch a YouTube tutorial video to learn different resin techniques to create epoxy resin art ocean waves and beach inspired seascapes in wood surfaces.
Submit your design idea for a custom ‘Ocean Table’ here to get a price quote or call 440-591-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have approved the ocean table price quote, a contract will be drafted and emailed to you for approval. A small deposit is required before CVCF will begin building your river table.
The very best custom size ocean epoxy resin tables are sold by Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture here. These unique blue epoxy resin tables with moving ocean waves are cool pieces of furniture that looking like seashores with moving tides. The crashing waves are made with multiple layers of different shades of ultra high quality blue epoxy resin and natural wood slabs. CVCF uses walnut slabs, live edge wood slabs and reclaimed wood to bring the beach indoors. The woodworkers at CVCF have perfected the art of handcrafting elegant live edge ocean shore coffee tables.
CVCF makes the highest quality coffee tables with ocean waves that move. CVCF also makes the highest quality custom river tables sold in the U.S. Get information on custom furniture prices in the U.S. here. The average price of a prefabricated ocean table sold on Etsy ranges from about $450 to $950. CVCF’s prices for ocean tables are significantly higher than those found on Etsy and other American e-commerce furniture websites that focus on handmade furniture because we are a professional company (not an individual maker) that handcrafts every ocean table to our customer’s exact table design specifications. CVCF does not mass produce ocean tables in order to keep costs down. We make them one at a time and every one is different. This is the essential concept behind custom furniture. CVCF is a leading manufacturer of high quality custom furniture sold in the U.S. The collaborative process we go through with our customers to make incredible handmade ocean tables takes time – and our customers don’t mind paying more to get exactly what they want.
Because CVCF uses the highest quality synthetic epoxy resins and kiln dried lumber to handcraft ocean tables and functional resin art furniture, our prices are not the lowest you will find on the Internet. We don’t sell cheap ocean tables – we do it right or we don’t do it at all. Most of the custom made ocean coffee tables sold by CVCF cost well over $1,000 and the larger ocean tables we build for dining rooms and conference rooms often cost between $5,000 and $10,000. It is worth noting that CVCF focuses on quality and customer satisfaction and that is why it can can take a few months to create a completely custom ocean table for our ocean table clients.
Prices for ocean tables are based on the cost of the wood, the size of the table, the cost of the epoxy resins used, the steel legs required, the complexity of the design aspects and other materials required to handcraft the ocean table.
The folks at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture love ocean art, ocean wall art and ocean themed paintings – plus we are passionate about making furniture exactly the way our U.S. customers specify. So it’s no wonder and not unexpected that we now sell beautiful ocean epoxy tables, majestic ocean table tops, brilliant water-themed resin art tables, and serene ocean resin tables that are custom made to look like ocean waves. 2020 proved that our clients are totally into “Ocean Tables” and we expect the demand to rise in 2021. We just moved into a larger workshop for good reason – we are busy building some of the coolest epoxy resin and wood furnishings you can imagine. If you just love the ocean, check out or selection of our most recent projects here or look at our work on, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube.
When is a table not a table? When it is a work of art. Professionally trained resin artists at CVCF have taken numerous epoxy resin art classes to learn how to create mesmerizing abstract ocean table designs by pouring multiple resin layers. CVCF resin artists rethink the way we look at tables. The individual creativity of our furniture makers cause them think about more than the usual function of furniture. Our craftsmen envision furniture as art. CVCF resin artists have attended many epoxy resin workshops to learn how to create stunning beach scenes and rushing waves on table tops. CVCF woodworkers are extremely creative when it comes to building original ocean tables with a fluid resin medium to produce high-gloss clear surfaces on natural and reclaimed wood slabs. CVCF woodworkers are experts at hand painting white foam between multiple layers of amazingly clear epoxy resin to create extremely realistic waves, shadowing and depth. CVCF uses the best scratch resistant epoxy resins for coating ocean tables.
CVCF is a U.S. based ocean resin table manufacturer that specializes in combining decorative layered resin art with live edge wood slabs, reclaimed wood and walnut slabs. If you are in the market for high quality custom furniture, you can trust CVCF to make it for you. Ocean tables are made to order by CVCF. They are all one of a kind and every has a different resin art oceanscape. Order an epoxy resin ocean table or piece of resin wall art from CVCF and we will make it just the way you want.
CVCF ocean table makers such as Shel Myeroff, Zach Schulte and Sky Ironhorse have channeled their inner ocean inspirations into perfecting the art of recreating the beauty of oceans with their spectacular and mesmerizing ocean resin table designs. These three ocean table makers have an almost supernatural ability to pair decorative layered epoxy resins with natural wood slabs (walnut is very popular) to create instant statement-makers. CVCF’s resin artists still can’t believe how popular these stunning ocean tables have become. Shel, Zach and Sky love to use epoxy resins to mimic aerial oceans scenes on natural wood table tops.
Making a resin ocean coffee table from scratch is harder than you might think. It takes months of practice and trial and error to learn the intricacies of making resin and wood ocean themed tables. CVCF resin artists use thin pours of 1/8 to 1/4″ per application when we make ocean tables. We normally use multiple layers of slow curing epoxy resin coatings to make epoxy river tables and ocean resin tables. Faux Rizzle Art Resin is a premium resin used for making ocean tables. It is scratch resistant, food safe, UV resistant and heat resistant. Watch a video to learn more about ocean wave painting and how to make an ocean with resin. Watch this video to learn how to create beach-inspired resin artwork.
To learn more about resin art techniques, watch this video to get an introduction to resin pouring. Resin is a strong, glass-like coating that is used as a top coat to make ocean tables. It possesses a crystal-clear finish, it is self-levelling, it dries smooth and it makes colors appear vibrant. Watch this video tutorial to learn about techniques for creating beach inspired seascapes using epoxy resin ocean waves. Learn how to mix transparent dyes to emulate a transparent resin water effects and realistic 3D effects. You will also see how to sand and polish epoxy wood surfaces.
If you want to know who makes the the most brilliant ocean tables in the United States, talk to one of CVCF’s ocean table designers by calling 440-591-5511. Expect them to be slightly biased in their responses.
CVCF has learned to use the most reliable epoxy resins on the market for brilliant ocean tables, wooden countertops and river tables. Our resin artists only use high performance crystal clear tabletop epoxy resins to make tables that look like a cross section of the ocean. Popular legs for ocean tables are black powder coated steel legs.
CVCF creates beautifully functional resin art and home décor with stunning aesthetics that also serve utilitarian purposes. Tables with glossy moving ocean waves are a perfect example of functional art. The experts at CVCF not only use epoxy resins to create custom wood furniture, ocean tables and ocean countertops – we also use it to create art. Ocean tables and other pieces of functional art furniture are enthusiastically acquired by our customers because they appreciate their beauty and aesthetic value.
Check out our selection of epoxy resin color options, wood species, legs and bases for ocean coffee tables, ocean end tables, ocean dining tables, and ocean conference tables, here. CVCF resin art table designers were inspired by the popularity of all the options used to custom build river tables and waterfall tables, so we decided to start selling ocean versions to homeowners and businesses in the United States. Our customers have great resin art ideas and the inspiration – and CVCF has the supplies and expertise.
An average sized ocean coffee table has a width of 18 to 24 inches and a length that ranges from 36 to 48 inches. The average height of an epoxy resin ocean end table made by CVCF ranges from 22 to 30 inches tall. CVCF’s ocean dining tables are 36 inches to 40 inches wide. Ocean dining tables that seat four persons are at least 48″ long, ocean dining tables that seat are at least 60″ long and ocean dining tables that seat 6 to 8 people are at least 78″ in length.
Creative CVCF resin furniture designers in Cleveland transform rocks, seashells and blue epoxy resins to create breath-taking dining and coffee tables that resemble ocean reefs with moving ocean waves. Ocean tables for sale at CVCF are truly spectacular and brilliant displays of functional artwork.
The resin specialists at CVCF took months to learn how to use LED lights and glow powder to create epoxy resin ocean tables that glow in the dark. The craftsman at CVCF already knew how to embed objects like sand dollars, glass, seashells, starfish, fish, plastic sea creatures and stones after years perfecting the art of designing river tables. Learn how the best epoxy resin river tables are made in America, here.
Ocean Tables Start With Inspiration
Ocean tables sold by CVCF are must-have statement pieces of furniture for people that are inspired by living on the beach or are naturally inspired by the ocean. For more inspiration, view stunning pictures of the “Epoxy Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table” that CVCF ocean table builders handcrafted with blue epoxy resins and maple wood for a customer in Pennsylvania in 2020, here. Another table that inspired CVCF epoxy resin artists is the ocean wave resin table pictured here.
In 2016, CVCF resin artists were amazed by designer Alexandre Chapelin’s lagoon-inspired natural stone and resin table shown here. The “Starry Sea Concept Coffee Table” brings the beauty of a starry night on the beach indoors by combining deep blue resin and glittery LED lights to create a mesmerizing resin table. An LED light system illuminates the “Starry Sea” table with the use of a rechargeable battery.
Ocean Conference Tables For Sale
CVCF handcrafts custom ocean conference tables for our U.S. customers. These high quality boardroom tables often include CNC machined company logos, engraved company names and carved branding elements that are filled with epoxy resins. They are built to seat 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 people. The can be made in 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′ and 20′ lengths. Watch a YouTube video to learn how CVCF uses CNC machining (engraving) and epoxy resins to add company logos and branding elements to the custom conference tables we make for our U.S. customers.
Types And Styles Of Unique Custom Ocean Tables For Sale At CVCF
- Ocean Epoxy Tables
- Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Ocean Resin Tables
- Ocean Coffee Tables
- Ocean End Tables
- Custom Handmade Live Edge Epoxy Resin Ocean Tables
- Custom Size Epoxy Ocean Tables
- Ocean Tables That Seat 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 People
- 5′, 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′ and 20′ Ocean Tables
- Coffee Tables With Ocean Waves That Move
- Ocean Dining Tables
- Live Edge Ocean Shore Coffee Tables
- Custom Ocean Epoxy Resin River Tables
- Custom Ocean Epoxy Resin Tables
- Stunning Tables That Capture Ocean Waves Crashing On Shore
- Resin Art Tables
- Moving Ocean Coffee Tables
- Tables With Moving Ocean Waves
- Amazing Wood and Resin Ocean Coast Tables Look Like Living Shores With Moving Tides
- Wood and Resin Ocean Coast Tables
- Ocean Conference Tables
- Incredible Resin Tables Made To Look Like Ocean Waves Washing Up On Shore
- Resin Tables Designed To Look Like The Ocean
- Ocean Wave Coffee Tables
- Beach Resin Tables
- Ocean Surface Coffee Tables
- Nautical Coffee Tables
- Coastal End Tables
- Coastal Kitchen And Dining Tables
Custom Handmade Conference Room Table Material, Size, Shape And Design Options
- Modular Conference Tables And Modular Meeting Table Sets With CNC Carved Company Logos You’ll Love In 2021
- Custom Build Conference Tables Handmade By CVCF Include Materials Such As Solid Live Edge Wood Slabs, Epoxy Resin Colors, Steel, Metal, Stone, Glass, Leather And Wood Laminate
- Round, Square, Racetrack Oval, Boat Shaped, U-Shaped, V-Shaped Conference Tables Made With Epoxy Resin And Solid Natural Wood Slabs
- Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Conference Tables And Boardroom Tables For Meeting Spaces
- Configurable, Expandable, Space Saving, Flexible, Versatile Conference Tables [Made In The USA]
- Custom Conference Tables And Office Furniture On Wheels
- Buy A Custom Handmade Conference Table With Integrated Power And Data Locally Or Online $4,500+