Delivery and Installation of Woodworking, Cabinetry and Carpentry Projects
We deliver your woodworking, cabinetry and carpentry projects to your home, office, or residential property virtually anywhere in Northeast Ohio, including: Chagrin Falls, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Solon, Moreland Hills, Pepper Pike, Beachwood, Avon Lake, Strongsville, Geauga County, Akron, Summit County, Portage County, and Western Pennsylvania. And don’t worry about the challenging installation. We’ll take care of that, too! We’re proud to say that our customers are thrilled with the high quality and exceptional beauty of our furniture, as well as the great service we always provide. Click here to see customer testimonials and reviews. To view photos of the woodworking, cabinetry and carpentry projects we build and to learn more about each piece, visit our Project Gallery or click on a photo on this page. Keep up with woodworking and carpentry news on our news page.
Wood Types Used to Create Our Custom Furniture, Cabinets, and Other Woodworking and Carpentry Projects:
CVCF uses only the finest quality wood slabs from a wide variety of wood species to create our furniture and other wood projects,. You’re welcome to come with us to a lumberyard to select your own special piece of wood.
- Slabs of African and American Mahogany
- Distressed Wood and Seasoned Old Growth Lumber
- Old Barn Wood, Antique Barn Beams and Vintage Barn Siding can be used as infrastructure such as legs and cabinets below the slabs.
- Reclaimed Wood and Reclaimed Flooring
- Recycled, Salvaged and Repurposed Wood and Lumber
- Live Edge Slabs and Natural Edge Slabs such as Sassafras, Ash and Chestnut, Cherry, Oak, Birch, Pine and many others.
- ‘Spalted Maple’ (Wood with Dark Contrasting Streaks and Lines)
- High Quality Kiln-Dried Hardwoods Native to Ohio, United States and exotic international woods.
- Extreme or Extra Gnarly, Burly, Curly or Figured Logs and Wood