In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture gives you an in-depth look at the time, effort, and skill involved in building custom live edge epoxy resin and wood river tables – starting with the sustainable harvesting of trees and closing with shipping the tables to homeowners and businesses all across the United States. You’ll see how the wood slabs are cut, air dried, kiln dried, flattened and smoothed at the mill. Then you’ll see how customers are able to select their own slabs for their tables. The slabs are then taken to our custom furniture manufacturing facility just outside Cleveland, Ohio to be cut to specs and prepped for the all-important epoxy pour. The epoxy colors are mixed and poured between two live edge slabs of wood. We then build special heavy-duty crates -customized for each table – and ship the table to homes, businesses, restaurants, and retirees in Florida, California, New York, Arizona, Colorado, New Jersey, Virginia, and all across America. Sheldon Myeroff, President of CVCF, and Zach Schulte, VP, and Ed Johnson, Administrator, narrate the video.
- Creating a CNC Engraved Mississippi River Conference Table [CVCF 2020]
- Building River Tables: From Beginning to End [CVCF 2020]
- Crating & Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Pushing the Envelope with Epoxy Resin River Tables [CVCF 2020]
- Watch How Epoxy River Tables Are Sanded and Sprayed CVCF 2020