In Episode #9 of “From Forest to Furnishings, Sheldon Myeroff, President of Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture, explains the sanding and catalyzed varnish spraying process for a custom epoxy resin and wood river table at his woodworking facility. Chagrin Valley has a large spray room with an air filtration system that removes any particulate matter from the air to keep dust from getting in the wood finish or epoxy. The room is also temperature and humidity controlled. You’ll see the precautions the workers take when performing the spraying. You’ll also see the artisans sanding the coats between application of the finish. This results in an ultra-smooth, beautiful finish on the wood tabletop.
- Creating a CNC Engraved Mississippi River Conference Table [CVCF 2020]
- Building River Tables: From Beginning to End [CVCF 2020]
- Crating & Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Pushing the Envelope with Epoxy Resin River Tables [CVCF 2020]
- Watch How Epoxy River Tables Are Sanded and Sprayed CVCF 2020