See how we make custom ergonomic desks for residential or commercial offices, like the one seen here. We took two live edge walnut slabs, filled them with an opaque, black epoxy resin, and then fitted them together in an “L” shape to provide plenty of working space. We then installed legs with an electronic motor capable of raising or lowering the tabletop to meet our customer wherever he is- making the sitting or standing variability perfect for the health-conscious worker.
- How To Make An Epoxy Resin Waterfall Table
- How You Design Furniture, Submit The Design And Get It Custom Built
- The Creation of a Custom-Made Ergonomic Live Edge Adjustable Height Desk
- Interior Sliding Door Hardware & Accessories Available Through CVCF
- Furniture For “A Christmas Story” House Returned To 1940’s Glory