Sheldon Myeroff, one of the top custom furniture designers and makers working in the U.S., takes you to the wood slab barn at a local Amish sawmill where wood for Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture’s epoxy resin river tables are stored. Customers get to choose from thousands of different sizes, grains, and species, including cherry, walnut, sassafras, and hickory. Local customers pick the pieces out in person. Out-of-town customers get on videocall with Shel and go through the selections, and are sent photos of the best ones.
These wood slabs go into the furniture designed by our customers and handcrafted by the artisans in our Cleveland, Ohio workshop. These beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces are then shipped to homeowners, restaurants, offices, businesses, and hotels throughout the continental United States.
Our furnishings include custom epoxy resin river tables, epoxy resin river beds and headboards, epoxy resin desks, epoxy resin wall art, rustic to modern farmhouse tables, barn doors, benches, countertops, shelves and so much more.
“From Forest to Furnishings” is a series of videos by CVCF. Each one shows you a different phase of the custom furniture making process. We start with the business of harvesting timber sustainably in the rich, diverse forests of Northeast Ohio. We take you through all the stages the wood goes through at the sawmill to make the beautiful, smooth live edge slabs that go into our river tables. Then we follow the wood as it is shaped into the finished epoxy resin table and shipped out to our customers. Stay tuned for further episodes!
In this video, Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture gives you an in-depth look at the time, effort, and skill involved in building custom live edge epoxy resin and wood river tables – starting with the sustainable harvesting of trees and closing with shipping the tables to homeowners and businesses all across the United States.
In this video, you’ll see how the wood slabs are cut, air dried, kiln dried, flattened and smoothed at the mill. Then you’ll see how customers are able to select their own slabs for their tables. The slabs are then taken to our custom furniture manufacturing facility just outside Cleveland, Ohio to be cut to specs and prepped for the all-important epoxy pour.
The colorful epoxy colors are mixed and poured between two live edge slabs of wood. We then build special heavy-duty crates -customized for each table – and ship the table to homes, businesses, restaurants, and retirees in Florida, California, New York, Arizona, Colorado, New Jersey, Virginia, and all across America. Sheldon Myeroff, President of CVCF, and Zach Schulte, VP, and Ed Johnson, Administrator, narrate the video.
In this video, Sheldon Myeroff of Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture takes you to a local Amish sawmill where logs that have been cut into slabs are air dried and kiln dried to remove the moisture from the wood. This helps prevent warping or cracking of the wood when used as tabletops for epoxy resin river tables. The slabs are air dried in large stacks. They are separated from each other by sticks. Air drying takes up to one year. The slabs are then put into a kiln for up to three months before the slabs are flattened and levelled.
Wood dried in this manner goes into the furniture designed by our customers and handcrafted by the artisans in our Cleveland, Ohio workshop. These beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces are then shipped to homeowners, restaurants, offices, businesses, and hotels throughout the continental United States.
Furnishings sold locally (U.S. only) and online by CVCF include custom made epoxy tables, custom built river dining tables, one-of-a-kind custom live edge desks, custom handcrafted epoxy resin river tables, unique epoxy resin river beds and headboards, epoxy resin desks, epoxy resin wall art, rustic to modern farmhouse tables, barn doors, custom made benches, custom built live edge countertops, shelves and so much more.
Round Blue Epoxy Resin River And Live Edge Dining Table $6,000+
Information On River Tables And Epoxy Resin From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Much Does A River Table Cost?
Small river tables range from $800 – $4,000, and larger river tables range from $1,800 – $6,500. Get more river table prices, here.
- How Thick Should A River Table Be?
CVCF frequently uses wood slabs that are 2″ thick to custom build sturdy river tables for customers that order locally and online in the U.S. After sanding, these 2″ thick slabs end up being about 1 3/4″ thick.
- Are River Tables Strong?
Well built epoxy resin river tables made by CVCF with sturdy natural live edge hardwood slabs are extremely durable and can seat 8, 10, 12 or more people. The surfaces of river table tops made by CVCF, are beautiful, strong and virtually impenetrable. The custom metal river table legs and bases handcrafted by CVCF will last for generations without maintenance.
Learn About Building River Tables And Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
Custom Built Live Edge L-Shaped Desk With Storage & Drawers Sold By CVCF In 2015
The L-shaped corner desk show in this video was custom made with two African mahogany live edge wood slabs. It features hidden storage compartments, a hidden drawer and a hidden shelf for electronics. This handmade solid wood desk was commissioned locally in 2015 from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture.
Types Of Custom Built Live Edge Furniture For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) And Online By CVCF
Video: How to Pour Epoxy to Make a River Table (CVCF 2020)
Live edge furniture is for sale locally near you (U.S. only) and online at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. To order a piece of custom made live edge furniture locally in the United States or online, call 440-591-5511 or email email@example.com.
CVCF live edge furniture designers, craftspeople, desk makers and table builders enhance and showcase the beauty of the rustic natural edges of the wood slabs. CVCF live edge furniture makers don’t touch the edges of the wood slabs in order to preserve the outside of the original harvested tree to show the outer edges of the visible tree trunk.
When CVCF artisans finish building a piece of live edge furniture, it looks “alive”. Although live edge wood slabs are somewhat pricey, they are so darn unique, they are worth the extra cost. Live edge tables are trendy because they are a welcome change from the boring contemporary and modern tables currently sold locally in the U.S. and online by traditional retailers.
Live edge furniture is not a fad and is not going away anytime soon. Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture sells sustainably sourced, high quality custom built live edge furniture to homeowners, office managers, restaurant GMs, hotel purchasing agents and retail stores all across the United States.
Some of the best woods used by CVCF to handcraft live edge furniture are chosen because of their ability to endure frequent movement and wear and tear of decades of use. The best woods recommended by CVCF designers for live edge furniture must always be kiln dried. These wood species include black walnut, teak, exotic hardwoods, suar wood (Indonesian Variant of Albizia Saman), elm, hickory, redwood, maple, red oak, white oak, black oak, sycamore, mahogany, cherry and Claro walnut (Northern California Walnut).
CVCF makes custom made live edge wood slab tables in any thickness our customers desire. Most custom built live edge dining tables made by CVCF are 1 3/4″ to 2 1/4″ thick although we often build sturdy farmhouse tables that are 2 1/2″ thick or even 3″ thick.
In this video, Shel Myeroff of Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture tells you how a live edge custom table is made. You’ll see examples of the different live edge furniture CVCF designs and makes, including live edge dining room tables, live edge river tables, live edge coffee tables, live edge conference room tables, live edge credenzas and more – each skillfully handcrafted using only authentic live edge slabs. Finally, you’ll learn how to order these beautiful custom pieces on the Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture website. CVCF ships, delivers and installs heirloom quality live edge furniture all over the United States.
Buy A Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | $2,400+ | Beach Style End Table And Beach Themed Furniture | Ocean Tables For Sale | Embedded Stones, Sea Shells & Sand Dollars
Beach Style Tables And Beach Themed Furniture For Sale Locally Near You (U.S.) And Online | Unique Custom Made Ocean Epoxy Resin Table
To learn how to select the best type of wood for an epoxy table, river table or table top, watch this video – “How to Select the Ideal Wood Slab [For Your Custom River Table]“.
Buy A Custom Made Round Conference Table $7,000+ | For Sale Locally Near You (U.S. Only) Or Online
Pictured Here Is Round Black Epoxy Resin River And Black Walnut Live Edge Conference Table That Was Sold Online By CVCF In 2018
Custom Handmade Conference Room Table Material, Size, Shape And Design Options
- Modular Conference Tables And Modular Meeting Table Sets With CNC Carved Company Logos You’ll Love In 2021
- Custom Build Conference Tables Handmade By CVCF Include Materials Such As Solid Live Edge Wood Slabs, Epoxy Resin Colors, Steel, Metal, Stone, Glass, Leather And Wood Laminate
- Round, Square, Racetrack Oval, Boat Shaped, U-Shaped, V-Shaped Conference Tables Made With Epoxy Resin And Solid Natural Wood Slabs
Buy A Custom Built Modern Modular Conference Room Table [System] For Sale Locally Near You (U.S. Only) 12,000+ Any Size, Shape Or Design
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind, epoxy resin furniture and live edge epoxy resin river tables for homes and businesses throughout the United States. CVCF craftspeople are experts at handcrafting, crating and shipping unique exposy resin furniture.
Please use the information on this page to help you design your own river table, which you can then submit to us for a quote.
You can also complete the form at the bottom of the page in order to pass on your design ideas to CVCF. Feel free to call 440-591-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, get an estimate, or place an order for an epoxy table or epoxy resin and live edge wood “river” dining table.
To help you in the designing you own custom furniture, this page shows you a sampling of wood species you can choose from for your custom wood furniture project.
Resin River Tables For Sale At CVCF River Table Online Store $800+ Epoxy Live Edge Dining Tables | Buy A Custom Built River Table | River Table Prices From $800+ | Submit Your Own River Table Design Idea | Request A Quote For A River Table | Large Handcrafted River Tables For Sale $1,800+ | Custom Built Epoxy Resin Live Edge Dining Tables And Kitchen Countertops | Handmade Rustic And Modern River Tables | Shipped To All 50 States
To Buy A Custom River Table, Submit Your Design Idea And Get A Price Quote
Custom Built Live Edge Black Epoxy River Dining Table $7,000+
Custom Made Live Edge Black Walnut Dining Table With A Black Epoxy Resin River And Embedded Crystals | Sturdy Steel Table Legs Were Also Custom Built For The Client | Sold Online By CVCF In 2020
Custom Built Sturdy And Simple Made-To-Order Rustic Farmhouse Dining Table $1,800+ [Extendable]
Custom Made Solid Live Edge Wood Slab Dining Table $2,600+ [Kitchen Table That Seats 10]
Stylish Modern Blue Epoxy Resin River Live Edge Black Walnut Dining Table $4,200+ [Custom Ordered]
Unique Modern Solid Wood Custom Handmade Coffee Table $800+ [Black Epoxy Resin]
Custom Handcrafted Live Edge Epoxy Logo Conference Table $4,500+ [Any Size Or Shape]
Large High Quality Custom Designed Epoxy Resin River Dining Table $3,000+ [With LED Lights]
New Long And Wide Modern Handcrafted Custom Conference Room Table $4,500+ [Reclaimed Wood And Steel]
Epoxy Resin “Moving Ocean” Coffee Table $1,000+ [Incredible Ocean Table]
2021 Price Ranges (U.S.) For Custom Built, Handmade, High Quality Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Wood Furniture
- LED Lit Live Edge Dining Room Table With Blue Resin River & Specialty Base
- CNC Carved And Blue Epoxy Filled Chesapeake Bay Live Edge Dining Table
- Walnut River Table With Teal Resin
- Live Edge Minimalistic Laptop Desk
- Dining Room Table In Walnut With Blue Resin River
- Walnut Dining Table With Blue Epoxy River
- Live Edge Walnut Dining Table With White Pearl Resin River
- Large Black Walnut Dining Room Table Sold Online $6,500+ Black Epoxy River
- Epoxy Resin “Intercoastal Waterway” Dining Table $10,000+ | Live Edge
- Elm Kitchen Table With Blue Resin River
- Live Edge Walnut Conference Table With Blue River
- Walnut Dining Room Table With Copper & Black Epoxy Resin
- Teal Blue Epoxy River Kitchen Island Countertop $3,500+ Hickory Live Edge Wood
- Spalted Maple Sofa Table With Turquoise River
- Live Edge Walnut Rising Desk
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table [CNC Carved Resin Filled Logo] $6,800+
- Walnut Dining Room Table With Black Resin
- Custom Live Edge Black Epoxy River Dining Table $7,000+ With Crystals
- Spalted Maple Coffee Table And End Table Set
- Natural Maple Burl Live Edge Coffee Table
- Square Purple Epoxy River Dining Table Sold Online $4,200+ Walnut Live Edge
- Buy A Custom Round Epoxy Resin Live Edge Dining Table For Sale | 60″, 72″, 84″
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Table Sold Online $5,900+ Live Edge Walnut
- Hickory Live Edge Dining Room Table $6,100+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Large Green Epoxy Resin River Dining Table With Matching Credenza $8,000+
- Black Walnut Conference Room Table With Black Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Walnut Live Edge River Table With LED Lights $9,000+ Matching Bench
- Stained Oak Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Room Table
- Walnut Epoxy River Picnic Table With Matching Bench Sold Online $10,200+
- Custom Blue Epoxy River Dining Table $7,200+ Matching Console Table $1,900+
- Choose Any Color For An Epoxy Resin River Dining Table $5,600+ Live Edge
- End Grain Elm Black Epoxy Resin Cross Section Live Edge Table
- White Pearl Epoxy River Coffee Table | Black Walnut | Round (Oval) $2,500+
- Custom Made Black Walnut Table Tops For Sale $4,500+ Epoxy Resin Rivers
- Live Edge LED Backlit Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $9,000+ For Sale
- Live Edge Walnut Coffee Tables For Sale | River Tables With Rocks
- Epoxy Resin ‘Coral Reef’ Coffee Table | Custom Beach Style Furniture $2,400+
- 18′ Modular Epoxy Resin River Conference Table $24,000+ [Mississippi River]
- Custom Kitchen Island Tops For Sale | Epoxy Resin & Wood Island Tops
- Custom Epoxy River Conference Table | CNC Carved & Epoxy Resin Filled Logo
- Blue Epoxy Resin River Dining Room Table $7,900+ Live Edge White Oak
- Blue Epoxy Resin River & Black Walnut River Dining Room Table $8,600+
- Live Edge Reception Desk With Walnut Wood And Black Epoxy Resin River
- Walnut Coffee River Table With Black Epoxy Resin
- Maple Wall Hanging With Purple Resin
- L-Shaped Live Edge Walnut Wood Home Office Desk Sold Online In 2020 $6,400+
- Rustic Barn Wood Sliding Door
- Walnut Live Edge Dining Table | Clear Epoxy River | Embedded Rocks $6,500+
- Live Edge Walnut Slab Coffee Table | With Green Epoxy Resin
- Custom Live Edge Green Epoxy Resin River LED Backlit Dining Table $5,800+
- Live Edge Wood Benches For Sale | With Backs, Hairpin Legs Or Metal Legs
- Live Edge Epoxy Resin Seashell Table For Kathleen
- Maple Epoxy Resin Wall Art
- Cherry Epoxy Resin Wall Art
- Black Walnut Kitchen Table | Blue Epoxy Resin River | LED Backlit $7,500+
- Modern Oak Sliding Doors
- Walnut Dining Table With Red Epoxy Resin
- Large And Modern Custom Conference Table $11,500+ Blue Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Epoxy Resin River Kitchen Table Sold Locally In 2020 $6,500+
- Black Epoxy Resin River Live Edge Dining Table $6,500+ Sold Locally
- Buy A Custom Built Round Conference Table For Sale | Epoxy Live Edge $7,000+
- Light Blue Epoxy Resin And Cherry Wood Wall Hanging With Sand And Pebbles
- Cherry Epoxy Resin Coffee Table With Sand And Pebbles $1,600+
- Live Edge Hickory Wood L-Shaped Adjustable Electric Standing/Sitting Desk
- Rustic Harvest Farmhouse Table For Jane
- Live Edge Turquoise Epoxy Resin Hickory Bench
- Live Edge Elm Epoxy Resin Bar Top For Steve
Custom Metal And Wood Table Legs & Base Examples
At CVCF, we make our own custom metal legs, often based on our customer’s own table leg concepts. Get inspired by some of our designs, or order one you see below. You can send us a photo or drawing of a leg you want us to reproduce. Then tell us what kind of tabletop you want. At CVCF, we cover all the bases (and legs)!