In this video, you’ll hear Sheldon and Zach of Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture talk about creating new, exciting custom epoxy resin and wood river tables, river desks, river countertops, river conference tables and other custom furniture. CVCF is constantly doing research into new epoxy resin colors, pour techniques, and designs. Our CNC capabilities allow us to engrave and etch anything into the tabletop or desktop to be filled with epoxy – logos, emblems, even the Mississippi River! We also are capable of embedding just about anything (size permitting) into the epoxy – rocks, memorabilia, fish, decals, pictures, seashells, and even LED lights to make the epoxy “glow”. This video also shows a recent river table we made for an electronics company that has actual circuit board parts embedded in the epoxy!
- Creating a CNC Engraved Mississippi River Conference Table [CVCF 2020]
- Building River Tables: From Beginning to End [CVCF 2020]
- Crating & Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Pushing the Envelope with Epoxy Resin River Tables [CVCF 2020]
- Watch How Epoxy River Tables Are Sanded and Sprayed CVCF 2020