Raw Materials Used For Custom Furniture Handmade In The USA
When you choose your raw materials for custom built furniture, the choices can be a bit overwhelming at times. Their are dozens of types of woods you can select – live edge wood slabs, reclaimed wood, barn wood, oak, walnut and more. You can choose from metal, alloy, aluminum, steel and wrought iron. The glass options are numerous. Their are hundreds of types of stains, primers, varnishes, epoxy resins and polyurethanes. At some point, you will want to consider hardware and fasteners options. If you are designing or building a custom couch, you will want to ponder the different types of fibers, fabrics, textiles and upholstery. If you like Western furniture you may want to use leather. If you want to give a finished look to your furniture, you will want to get an understanding of decorative laminates. Even choices in plastics and vinyl come into play when designing and making custom furniture.
Choose From A Wide Variety Of Furniture Materials
- Solid Hardwoods
- Wood Species Used To Make Custom Furniture And Custom Cabinets: English Oak, American Black Walnut, Plane (Lacewood), American Cherry, Mahogany, Teak, Beech, Cedar, Birch, Hickory, Kingwood, Sugar Maple (Hard Maple), Red Oak, European Walnut, American Whitewood, White Oak, Yellow Poplar, English Walnut, Peruvian Walnut, Woods From Trees In Ohio, Western Hemlock, Yew, Box, Douglas Fir, American Red Oak, Western Red Cedar, Indian Laurel and British Elm.
- Soft Woods Such As Pine And Longleaf Pine (Not So Soft)
- Reclaimed Wood From Homes And Factories
- Kiln Dried Wood Slabs, Natural Edge Slabs And Live Edge Slabs: Ash Natural Edge Slabs, Camphor, Chinaberry, Eucalyptus, Bubinga, Boxelder, Buckeye Burl, Butternut, Tigerwood (Goncalo Alves), Indian Rosewood, Ipe, Cherry, Cypress, Elm Natural Edge Slabs, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple Bigleaf, Live Oak, Monkey Pod, Norfolk Pine, Sycamore, Maple Figured, Maple Hard/Soft, Mappa Burl, Oak, Red/White, Pine Natural Edge Slabs, Poplar, Redwood Old Growth, Sassafras, Sycamore, Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba), Laurel Oak, Leadwood, Walnut Black, Walnut Claro And Other Species
- Industrial Materials
- Repurposed Furniture And Materials
- Barn Wood (Barnwood) And Barn Beams
- Metal, Steel, Alloys And Stainless Steel
- Furniture Protectors And Covers
- Steel And Metal Table Bases And Legs
- Wood And Metal Table Frames
- Rectangular, Round, Square And Oval Glass Table Tops
- Gray, Bronze, Laminated And Frosted Glass
- Pattern Glass, Back Painted And Tinted Glass
- Hardware For Sliding Barn Doors, Interior Doors, French Doors, Bi-Parting Barn Doors, Single Panel Barn Doors, Three And Four Panel Doors, Z Panel Doors Dutch Doors, Cabinet Barn Doors And Pocket Doors
- Fasteners, Screws, Nails, Face Frame And Frameless Hinges, Tracks, Drawer Pulls, Finger Pulls, Handles, Locks, Brass Hooks, Polished Nickel Cabinet Knobs, Decorative Hooks, Timber Plates, Cabinet Bumpers, Casters, Classic Style Hardware, Rustic Style Hardware, Modern Hardware And Farmhouse Style Hardware
- Tempered Glass Table Tops, Glass Shelves And Door Panels
- Clear, Bronze And Grey Mirrors
- Glass With Beveled, Flat Polished, Pencil Polished And Seamed Edges
- Standard Clear Glass, Ultra-Clear Low Iron Glass, Acid-Etched Glass, Warm Brown Glass, Smokey Gray Glass
- Granite, Marble, Concrete, Stone And Cement
- Epoxy Resin
- Plastic And Vinyl
- Stain, Varnish, Lacquer, Paint And Solvents
- Natural Fibers And Fabrics Such As Linen, Wool, Silk, Rayon And Cotton
- Synthetic Fibers Such As Nylon, Acrylic, Polyester, Polypropylene, Olefin And Microfiber (A Blend Of Polyester And Polyamid)
- Upholstery, Webbing, Padding And Springs
Order 100% Custom Furniture From CVCF And You Choose All The Materials
You can start the custom furniture ordering process here or you can request a brochure, request an estimate or price quote or visit our design studio and showroom. You can also request a free design consultation which can be conducted in person, by phone or through the use of Skype or FaceTime.
When you order brand new custom furniture or a custom woodworking project from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture, from anywhere in the USA, you are getting real and authentic custom furniture. You can submit your custom furniture design and get a price for fabrication and assembly. We design AND build 100% completely custom furniture from scratch, unlike most firms that advertise custom furniture. Our furniture is many steps above “customizable furniture”, “semi-custom furniture” and “made-to-order furniture” on the custom scale – it is really custom furniture, as custom as custom can be. Granted real custom furniture takes longer to make, ship, deliver and assemble. It is true that more effort from the customer is required when commissioning a handmade one of a kind piece or suite of furniture. Learn how the highest quality river tables and custom wood and metal furnishings are handcrafted in America in 2020, here.
CVCF normally designs furniture for our customers, or we collaborate with our clients to design custom furniture, which we then handcraft and assemble. However, if you design your own furniture, we will build it, install and assemble it for you, assuming you live in the continental USA. To submit your design drawings or CAD drawing for a quote, call 440-591-5511, email email@example.com or click here.
Buying 100% completely custom furniture is, and should be fun. You should be able to pick out the wood slab, the glass table top, the fabric for the chairs, the upholstery for the sofa, the hinges for the barn door and the color of stain for your kid’s bunk beds. What fun is buying custom furniture if you can’t get it made just the way you want. If you could care less about the screws we use for your furniture, then you don’t need to specify stainless steel. We will probably use them anyway, even though they are more expensive. The process of working with a designer at CVCF is enjoyable. You get to choose ALL the materials, or as many as materials as you want during the design phase of the project. When you buy custom furniture from CVCF, you not only get to specify the types of wood, glass, padding and metal that will handcrafted, you also get to collaborate on, and approve one or more design drawings. Ask your grandfather, building furniture is fun – and buying it should be too.
The process of buying custom furniture usually starts with a phone call or email. From there the customer begins conversations with a CVCF Woodworking Project Manager or a furniture designer. During the initial “Design-Build” consultation one of the main topics is choosing the prettiest, coolest or most awesome materials for the furniture or woodworking project. People that order, or commission, completely custom furniture should try to understand the importance of the materials used to manufacture high quality custom furniture. The more furniture materials options that are considered at the beginning of the project, the better the end result. If they desire, or are so inclined, CVCF clients are welcome to choose ALL THE MATERIALS that will be used to make their piece, or suite, of custom furniture. This is what makes CVCF different in the “custom furniture industry“. Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture manufacturers custom built epoxy resin wood furniture and epoxy resin river tables.
The woodworkers at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture use only the finest types of materials to manufacture 100% custom furniture for customers in the United States. We use premium hardwood materials and unique design techniques when handcrafting your distinctive furniture. We can help you decide which wood and what technique is best suited to your handcrafted custom furniture project. Just call owner/woodworker Shel Myeroff at 440-591-5511, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the ‘Request an Estimate‘ page of this web site and fill out and submit the form. Have Rustic And Modern Furniture Custom Built For You In Cleveland Ohio.
Walnut river tables are awesome. Black walnut river tables are very popular in the USA in 2019 because the kiln dried dark-colored, straight grained true heartwood contrasts so vividly with a blue epoxy resin river. The craftsmen at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture love to make custom designed tables from walnut wood slabs because it so darn beautiful and workable. CVCF loves to use black walnut wood for woodworking projects. Although it is not as readily available in the USA, CVCF has a few secret sources for this cherished wood. American Black Walnut is darling of the CVCF craftsmen. CVCF designs, handcrafts ships, delivers and assembles black walnut river tables, epoxy resin furniture and live edge waterfall benches for customers across the USA. Prices for small walnut river coffee tables start at $825. Simply provide CVCF with your walnut river table design requirements to receive a quote for your woodworking project.
Order Custom Built Furniture And Have It Assembled In Your Home Or Business | Types Of Handmade Wood And Metal Furniture For Sale
- Visit Our Cleveland Design Studio And Showroom
- Live Edge River Tables For Sale, River Coffee Tables And Epoxy Resin River Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Furniture And Barn Wood Furniture
- Custom Barn Doors, Handmade Double Barn Doors And Interior Sliding Barn Doors
- Handmade Wood And Metal Furniture
- Assembled In Your Home Or Office
- 100% Custom Made Dining And Kitchen Tables
- Custom Built Rustic And Modern Living Room Furniture
- Handmade Live Edge Dining Tables, Custom Live Edge Countertops, Live Edge Desks, Live Edge Benches, Live Edge Walnut Tables, Round Live Edge Dining Tables And Live Edge Desks
- Custom Bedroom Furniture, Oversize Beds, Headboards And Frames
- Kid’s Furniture, Bunk Beds, Loft Beds And Platform Beds
- Custom Conference Tables, Custom Made Office Furniture And Handmade Desks
- Rustic, Live Edge And Wood Slab Table Tops Built To Your Specifications
- Custom Made Ergonomic Furniture And Custom Built Adjustable Height Desks
- Buy Different Types Of Custom Furniture Or Order Different Styles Of Custom Furniture
- Handmade Bar Tops, Custom Made Kitchen Islands And Custom Built Countertops
- Custom Built Bathroom Vanities And Custom Made Bathroom Furniture
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets And Custom Bathroom Cabinets
- Custom Made Accent Furniture, Handmade Home Decor, Rustic Furnishings And Home Accessories
- Custom Entertainment Centers, Handmade Display Cases And Custom Bookcases
- Dining Benches, Entryway Benches And Outdoor Benches
- Custom Built-Ins, Custom Built-Ins Around Fireplaces, Custom Built-In Desks And Bookshelves, Built-In Shelves And Cabinets
- Custom Made Coffee Tables, Custom End Tables, Handmade Side Tables and Custom Sofa Tables
- Custom Built Credenzas And Custom Made Ottomans
- Custom Buffets, Custom Built Sideboards, Custom Dining Room Cabinetry, Custom Made China Cabinets And Buffet Cabinets, And Handmade Barnwood Hutches
- Solid Wood Chairs And Adirondack Chairs
- Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture manufacturers custom built epoxy resin wood furniture and epoxy resin river tables.