In Episode #10 of “From Forest to Furnishings, we hear how Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture builds custom crates for all our epoxy resin and wood river tables and desks to help ensure damage-free delivery on these very heavy items. Sheldon Myeroff, President of Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture, explains the crating process which includes handcrafting every crate out of solid 2x4s and wood planks, then adding bubble wrap, styrofoam, spacers, and anything else necessary to preserve the integrity of the epoxy resin furnishing during shipping. Then CVCF Operations Manager Ed Johnson discusses the shipping process, arranging for the most reliable ground carriers to deliver the piece to your home or place of business safely.
- Creating a CNC Engraved Mississippi River Conference Table [CVCF 2020]
- Building River Tables: From Beginning to End [CVCF 2020]
- Crating & Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Pushing the Envelope with Epoxy Resin River Tables [CVCF 2020]
- Watch How Epoxy River Tables Are Sanded and Sprayed CVCF 2020