Handcrafted One-Of-A-Kind Furniture For USA Homes, Offices And Restaurants
Order Custom Built Solid Wood, Epoxy Resin, Steel & Metal Furniture Handmade In The USA | Shipped To All 50 States | For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) And Online | Epoxy Tables, River Dining Tables, Live Edge Desks & Custom Size Beds (And Frames)
Submit Your Own Furniture Design Idea And Have It Built, Delivered And Assembled For You
Contact Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
Founder And Owner: Shel Myeroff
Design Studio, Showroom And Manufacturing Facility
Address: 26309 Miles Road, Suite 6, Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128
Design Studio And Showroom Business Hours
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: By Appointment Only
Custom Tables For Sale Online [Dining And Farmhouse $1,500+] | Buy A Custom Conference Table Locally Near You (U.S. Only) Or Online | Epoxy Resin & Live Edge Wood Conference Tables | Large & Modern | Prices | Read Customer Reviews And Watch Client Testimonial Videos
Learn how to buy a custom conference table here. Find out how to design and buy your own “made-to-measure” table for sale locally near you (U.S. only) or online. This video shows you how to get a price for a durable custom size handmade conference room table.
Find out how to order a beautiful solid wood conference table for your own home, office or business in the U.S. You choose the width and height of your table and the thickness of the table top, here.
Call CVCF At 440-591-5511 To Speak To A Custom Furniture Designer
Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture builds and sells large and modern conference room tables, custom wood dining tables, rustic live edge tables, drop leaf tables, kitchen tables with walnut table tops, and simple sturdy farmhouse tables.
Stylish and practical custom tables are proudly made-to-order with epoxy resin water-themed decorations (rivers, oceans, waterfalls, canyons), live edge table tops, sustainably sourced premium specialty woods, recycled or reclaimed barn wood and one-of-a-kind steel legs and metal bases.
CVCF’s furniture builders co-design the very best custom built tables with customers, in any style, shape or size requested. The CVCF warehouse ships unique tables, that seat any number of people, to homes and firms all across America, from Los Angeles to New York City.
Local CVCF’s expert furniture makers in Cleveland, Ohio craft high quality epoxy resin river tables, farm tables, small and large boardroom tables and coffee tables.
Tables are made from walnut, oak, maple, mahogany, elm and cherry wood. Company logos and corporate branded elements are inlaid into table top surfaces or CNC carved and filled with colorful epoxy resin pours. Clients choose their favorite items to be embedded into epoxy resin.
LED lights, cable management systems, power outlets, cabinets, drawers, wheels, lamps, benches and data ports can be integrated into custom tables, desks or office furniture made by CVCF.
- Custom conference tables for sale
- Buy custom furniture, submit your own furniture design idea and get a price
- Buy custom live edge furniture, a desk or dining table
- Get a price quote for a custom table
- Get custom furniture prices
- Submit your custom table design idea here
- Shop for a custom dining table
- Buy a custom river table here
- Custom farmhouse tables for sale
- Design options for custom desks and desk tops
- Photos and videos of custom designed furniture sold in 2020
- A website where you can buy custom furniture online on a budget and use a free app or free software to design, sketch, draw, visualize, plan, render and 3D model your own furniture
- The Top American Custom Furniture Designers, Local Furniture Builders & U.S. Furniture Makers In 2020.
- Order A CNC Carved Table With An Epoxy Resin Filled Company Logo [And Here]
- Buy An Epoxy River & Wood Conference Table Online | $4,500
- Buy A Live Edge Wood Conference Table With An Epoxy Resin Logo In Any Size Or Shape.
- Ocean Tables For Sale Locally Or Online
- Buy A Large Conference Room Table | That Seat 8, 10, 12 Or 20 People | 5′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 18′ and 20′ Tables
- Buy A Rustic Conference Table | Live Edge & Resin Designs
- Modular, Flexible, Configurable Conference Tables
CVCF Pays Tribute To Great American Furniture Designers With Every Piece We Make
CVCF furniture designers and craftspeople have a kinship with trees and a profound appreciation for the founder of live edge furniture, George Nakashima (1905-1990). We share his passion for wood furniture designs that showcase the inherent beauty of natural shapes, organic lines, unfinished edges, live edges, natural textures. CVCF furniture designers and woodworkers strive for discipline, patience and perfection when we make and manufacture high-end wooden furniture for homes, restaurants, hotels and offices. Some of our favorite furniture materials are natural epoxy resin as wells as salvaged, knotted and burled wood.
The uniquely designed epoxy resin and wood ‘river’ tables perfected over the last 5 years are now so popular that many American consumers are now very aware of their popularity. When CVCF joiners, live edge artisans, resin artists, carpenters and cabinetmakers design and build custom dining tables and custom desks for U.S. homes and offices, we strive for perfection. Their mastery of hand tools and joinery techniques give CVCF the ability to create custom furniture that resembles vintage furniture, antique furniture, 18th century furniture, 19th century furniture and 20th century furniture – but with a modern flair.
CVCF industrial style furniture designers have been truly inspired by the contributions of Charles Ormond Eames, Jr. and Bernice Alexandra “Ray” Kaiser Eames. We incorporate rustic colors to build industrial furniture that livens up dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, conference rooms and offices. CVCF woodworkers source distressed wood elements, salvaged equipment, old industrial hardware, rustic metals, reclaimed barn wood and weathered wood from a variety of rural and urban sources in Northeast Ohio. CVCF furniture designers and master carpenters are experts at using unexpected and unique materials from long abandoned barns, warehouses, lofts, factories, unused churches and industrial spaces. Vintage industrial style furniture and industrial chic décor designed and manufactured by CVCF simulates the turn-of-the-century industrial era by showcasing utilitarianism, roughness, imperfections, practicality, rawness, agedness. CVCF also designs and builds edgy farmhouse dining tables.
Historic, Innovative, Iconic And Influential American Furniture Designers That Have Inspired CVCF’s Top Furniture Designers, Builders And Makers
Take a look at pictures of George Nakashima’s instinctual woodworking style of ‘live edge’, here. Check out one of his tables in Julianne Moore’s (Julie Anne Smith) New York City town house, here. This iconic furniture designer embraced flaws, cracks, wormholes and knots, as do the furniture designers and makers at CVCF. Talk about awesome, gaze at this Nakashima Conoid Cocktail Table.
Are You Searching Online For “Custom Furniture Near Me” – Look No Further
Find Handmade And Custom Built Furniture Near You
- Furniture Makers Near You
- Custom Wood Furniture Near You
- Custom Wood Furniture Makers Near You
- Custom Made Furniture Near You
- Custom Built Furniture Near You
- Custom Furniture Builder Near You
Find a local custom furniture designer, nearby custom furniture builder or a convenient custom furniture maker near you. Find custom made and handcrafted furniture, custom office furniture, custom Amish furniture, custom farmhouse furniture, custom furniture paining, custom furniture stores, custom furniture upholstery and custom outdoor furniture here.
- Custom Furniture For Sale In Florida
- Custom Furniture For Sale Near Orlando, Florida
- Custom Furniture Near Miami, Florida
- Custom Furniture Near Gainesville, Florida
- Custom Furniture Near Las Vegas, Nevada
- Custom Furniture Near Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Custom Furniture Near Denver, Colorado
- Rustic And Modern Handcrafted Furniture Near Dallas
- Custom Furniture In New Hampshire
- Custom Furniture In Wake Forest, North Carolina
- Custom Furniture Near Greensboro, North Carolina
- Custom Furniture In Greenville, South Carolina
- Custom Furniture In Maine
- Custom Furniture Near Sacramento, California
- Custom Furniture Near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Custom Furniture In Vermont
- Custom Furniture Near Brooklyn, New York
- Custom Furniture Near Washington, DC
- Custom Furniture Near Chicago, Illinois
- Custom Furniture Near Dallas, Texas
- Custom Furniture Near Los Angeles, California
- Custom Furniture Near Santa Clara County, California
- Custom Furniture Near Detroit, Michigan
- Custom Furniture Near Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Custom Furniture Near Boston, Massachusetts
- Custom Furniture Near Annapolis, Maryland
- Custom Furniture Near Howard County, Maryland
- Custom Furniture New York City, New York
- Custom Furniture Near Westchester County, New York
- Custom Furniture Near San Francisco, California (Oakland)
- Custom Furniture Tables Near Los Angeles, California
- Custom Furniture Near Jacksonville, Florida
- Custom Furniture Near Richmond, Virginia
- Custom Furniture Near Houston, Texas
- Custom Furniture Near Cleveland, Ohio
- Custom Furniture Near Columbus, Ohio
- Custom Furniture Near Cincinnati, Ohio
- Custom Furniture Near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Custom Furniture Near Baltimore, Maryland
- Custom Furniture Near San Antonio, Texas
- Custom Furniture Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Custom Furniture Near Williamson County, Tennessee
- Custom Furniture Near Atlanta, Georgia
- Custom Furniture In Scottsdale, Arizona
- Custom Furniture Near Phoenix, Arizona
- Custom Live Edge Furniture Near Phoenix, Arizona
- Custom Furniture Near Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Custom Furniture Near Fairfax County, Virginia
- Custom Furniture Near Louisville, Kentucky
- Custom Furniture Near San Diego, California
- Custom Furniture Near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Custom Furniture Near Douglas County, Colorado
- Custom Furniture Near Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Custom Furniture Near Forth Worth, Texas
- Custom Furniture Near New Orleans, Louisiana
- Custom Furniture In Missouri
- Custom Furniture Near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Custom Furniture Near Austin, Texas
- Custom Furniture Near Hagerstown, Maryland
How to Get Started
You can submit your custom furniture design and get a price for fabrication and assembly. If you’re interested in learning more about CVCF, or to order or purchase unique custom furniture, here’s how to get started: